Comfort Inn Marrero
US$297
US$251
  • Breakfast included
US$60
Alder Hotel(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
US$150
US$139
Agoda.com
US$77
Hotel Indigo New Orleans Garden District(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
US$217
US$189
  • Restaurant
Henry Howard Hotel(New Orleans)
US$295
  • Bar/Lounge
All reviewsfresh wafflesfront desknew orleansshort driveroom was cleanhallwaydryer
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 9 July 2012

We stayed in this hotel 1 night. I found the staff to be very friendly and helpful. It is located just right outside of New Orleans and it is very easy to find. The rooms were clean and the hotel was pretty quiet while we were there. The breakfast was good also. One really good thing that I liked was the check out time. It was at 12:00. Most hotels have an 11:00 check out time. There's just an hour difference but it makes a big difference! I would stay here again and also recommend it to others who would like to visit the area.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 July 2012

This hotel is about as average as it gets, which has both it's PROS and CONS. Everything was average from location to room size and cleanliness. A few of the channels on the TV had no sound and the outdoor pool water looked a little murky. The comfort of the bed was just okay and options at breakfast was limited. On my next trip to NOLA I will probably opt for another hotel.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 July 2012

PROs: 1 king bed room was large, microfridge and microwave, internet connection, pool, convenient location but a little tricky to get to on one-way street, bed was comfortable. CONs: skimpy breakfast, broken chairs at pool, internet connection was slow as molasses, desk in room was 'okay' for a laptop and papers, not much more, location not so good (fortunately I had a car and was not restricted). The location was convenient for my needs as I visited customers within 3 miles of the motel. Otherwise, there is not much to see and do within about 5 miles.

If you are interested in downtown New Orleans, this motel would probably save you significant money, as parking downtown is at a premium (around $32/day) and this property (free parking) is only about 8 miles from downtown. You will still have to find a parking space at a high price, but at least you could pay hourly rates instead of daily.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 April 2012

My wife and I stayed here for a reunion in the area. We normally stay in a downtown NOLA hotel, but as we were going to be on the West Bank all weekend, we stayed here. The place is just OK. The location is OK, not a great area. The breakfast was OK, no meat selection when I was there. The rooms were OK, nice TV, lots of channels, comfy beds, but noisy A/C system. The people were OK. Some were nice, but others were uncaring. I would give this hotel 2 stars, but the rates, especially for New Orleans, were better than OK. So all in all, the Comfort Inn was an OK hotel if you need to stay in the Westwego/Marrero/Gretna area.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank elkayandboro
Reviewed 28 March 2012

This letter is to complain about service I received and a theft that occurred at your Comfort Inn located in Marrero, LA . Rm 116

I was a guest there from Friday March 23-25 . When I checked into my room I placed my Cell Phone and my class ring on the desk which remained in the hotel room at all times during my visit. At no time did I remove those, as I only use my cell for work and just took my ring off when I went to shower . Upon checkout I noticed that both were missing from the desk I figured when packing I already put them in my carry case.Upon arriving home and unpacking I noticed they were gone. I immediately phoned the hotel and spoke to a young lady at the front desk. She attempted to direct me to the manager of of the hotel and there was no answer. I again called back 3/26/12 and was directed to a manger’s voice mail in which it has been full everyday. My boyfriend was able to go back to the hotel due to me head back to TEXAS for work he talked to the manager which told him the cameras can not be view corporate office has to do that I have yet to hear from them.There was a do not disturb sign on the door so no one would enter so this puzzle me problem still waiting to be resolved I should not need to take my item when going out to dinner.

Room Tip: Take items of value
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple