“Our Favorite Place to Eat”
Review of East Buffet

East Buffet
Ranked #352 of 525 Restaurants in Metairie
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Reviewed 4 April 2013

This is our first choice every time we eat out. East Buffet is the best Chinese buffet we have ever been to. They have a huge sushi selection and it is always fabulous. The hibachi is always great too! We have been here at least twenty times in the past and have never had a bad experience.

Reviewed 8 March 2013

i love the food but today i went there with my 6 year old brother, he dropped his drink all over the table and the booth she didn't even clean the booth or the table. then we find a piece of hair on the table that wasn't ours on the table. and the service was terrible.

Reviewed 8 February 2013

Found a part of a roach in my general Taos Chicken. So nasty. I am not from this area and I should have been smarter and not had Chinese food in Louisiana.

1  Thank realmuzicradio
Reviewed 18 December 2012

I ate some spoiled shrimp at East Buffet today. I got the staff and manger over to smell the shrimp. They went to the shrimp buffet and took out a few random shrimps. When I discussed it with the manger, he was rude and would not compensate me in any way. I will never go back and will warn all my friends about this place. I work in a hotel near by, so won't recommend to anybody.
KL

Reviewed 18 September 2012

It’s your above average Chinese buffet BUT they offer all you can eat snow crab legs.... Delicious!! Certain rolls are included as well.

Been to East Buffet? Share your experiences!