“Nice place”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 24 July 2014 via mobile

I simply cane in to grab a couple of beers. The place has a nice comfortable feel to it and the people are very nice. They have a great outside seating. I will try the food next time I cone back.

There are newer reviews for New Orleans Food and Spirits

Reviewed 13 July 2014 via mobile

My good friend kept bragging about this place. Finally, we visited. The best chargrilled oysters by far. People will brag on Acme and Dragos but please try these! Pleasant surprise. Plus the selections for an entree were Epic. I got a soft shell crab on a bed of pasta with a special sauce on top. So delicious! I also tried the cocktail named Hurricane Katrina! Definitely Category 5!

2  Thank DaniseJ
Reviewed 11 June 2014

Casual dinning with outside and inside seating. Fountain water/fire lights at night. Not much on parking spaces but I guess it was ample. The service was great. The drinks were just right, average restaurant prices. We had some type of dip (very good), shrimp platter was huge and the voodoo rolls were OUTSTANDING. The portions are huge and the prices are very reasonable. Recommended by a friend and we were not disappointed. I wish Maryland had voodoo rolls.

Reviewed 23 May 2014

Definitely my favorite place to eat when in the Big Easy!! Found out about it while working on the owners boat! Have been there several times and can't wait to return!

1  Thank Gerard L
Reviewed 20 May 2014

Visited New Orleans Food and Spirits during a business conference in early May. I had a taste for fresh, fried shrimp, and boy did the fried shrimp platter hit the spot! There was so much shrimp on the platter, I couldn't eat it all. I shared some with my cousin, and I asked for a to-go box. This is a busy locally owned restaurant located near Lake Pontchartrain and there is a wait, but it is worth it. The restaurant is only a 15 - 20 minute drive from New Orleans. The only downside is the lack of parking in the back of the restaurant. Other than that, great seafood!

1  Thank Precious89