“Great experience every single time!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Serenity Day Spa and Gifts
Ranked #2 of 11 Spas & Wellness in Metairie
More attraction details
Owner description: Spa Services for the whole family. Small and cozy day spa located in the heart of Old Metairie, minutes for New Orleans. Manicures, Pedicures, Massage, Facials, Waxing and It Works Body Wraps
Metairie, Louisiana
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Great experience every single time!”
Reviewed 12 June 2014

I have been using Serenity for manicures, pedicures and facials for several years. I am very happy with the services themselves, but am even more appreciative and enjoy my experience overall! I went to Earthsavers for about six months before finding Serenity, and it was just so robotic. I want to feel like those I see are as glad to see me as I am them, with any product I buy or service I receive. I definitely feel that way at Serenity, and feel missed when I don't make it occasionally. Love this place!

Visited May 2014
4 Thank SGGSNOOPY
Serenitydayspa, Owner at Serenity Day Spa and Gifts, responded to this review, 16 June 2014
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review for us. Glad you enjoyed you services and we look forward to seeing you again,

Metairie, Louisiana
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome salon”
Reviewed 31 May 2014

Just had a mani-pedi that is perfect. Price was in line with the "herd them in" salons that don't care. Can't wait to go back for my facial!

Visited May 2014
1 Thank Barbara S
Serenitydayspa, Owner at Serenity Day Spa and Gifts, responded to this review, 11 June 2014
Thank you for your business and we look forward to seeing you again.
New Orleans, Louisiana
“Love it!”
Reviewed 30 April 2014

Just had a mani/pedi at Serenity. It was great! They were able to fit me in on short notice. I got a gift certificate for Christmas and have been dying to use it. I will definitely be coming back during the summer to keep my nails looking good.

Visited April 2014
3 Thank Jenny R
Jenny thank you for taking the time to write a review. I'm so happy you received a gift certificate for Christmas and was able to enjoy your day off. We look forward to seeing you again.
Saint Rose, Louisiana
“Beware!!”
Reviewed 25 April 2014

Do your due research on this establishment before buying any prepaid services (e.g. Groupon, gift certificates, etc.)! Your chance of having a good experience is much higher if you obtain a service on the spot and then pay. As for me, they went so far as to ignore my phone calls (I had several co-workers call and they answered right away) and emails to avoid fulfilling their obligation to provide services for something that I paid for (a $130 gift certificate!). The pattern is clear, as several others have posted online about their bad experiences with Groupon vouchers.

Visited May 2013
4 Thank Ron T
I'm sorry you had a problem with your Groupon voucher. Please give us a call so we can call Groupon to correct this.
Kenner, Louisiana
122 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 106 helpful votes
“The facial was a special treat.”
Reviewed 23 April 2012

The technician that did my facial was wonderful. My face felt and looked great. I am scheduling a second appointment soon.

Visited January 2012