“Feb 25 and 26 3 rooms”
Review of Sleep Inn & Suites

Ranked #1 of 23 Hotels in Metairie
Reviewed 27 February 2014

I travel alot. 300 nights a year. I want clean.. it was clean. As the person said below some of the microwave and refrigerator units were dirty. But not really filthy at least mine was not.. room was dusty. But clean. Tubs need refinished. .. but clean.. I stayed stated nights because of rate and cleanliness. . The first day housekeeping didnt come to my room . So I asked Front desk for towels. I said I would pick up later . When I came back my bathroom was cleaned and stocked. Great customer service. Yep is true breakfasr kept running out. . Sausage etc.. but I will stay again..

• Stayed: February 2014
3  Thank krystinaking
Cindy B, Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2014

To Our Valued Guest!
Thanks so much for the excellent review. We are so happy to hear that our team could make your stay with us most memorable. Our rooms are very clean and we are glad that we were accommodating to you. We strive for excellence in all that we do for you, our guest. We hope to see you again in the near future when you return to New Orleans.
Thanks again for staying with us at the Sleep Inn & Suites of Metairie

There are newer reviews for Sleep Inn & Suites

Reviewed 27 February 2014

This hotel was only about 10 min away from downtown New Orleans and the French Quarter. However, its near 2 malls and tons of eating places. It was clean and comfortable. The walls are a little thin however and the room may be a little tight for more than 2 people. The elevator stopped working during our visit but was fixed within a few hours. Breakfast was convenient. And price was good compared to other closer to downtown or within the city limits of New Orleans. I would recommend a few nights stay here. Parking is an small problem however.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank ginapooh

To Our Valued Guest,
Thank you so much for the awesome review of our staff and hotel.We do want to make our guest feel like they are at their "Home Away From Home". And we love to make every guest stay memorable. We hope to see you again in the near future.

Thanks again for staying with The Sleep Inn & Suites of Metairie

Reviewed 24 February 2014

Let me start off by saying that the people here are very nice. Customer Service is important and for the most part, it was just fine.

The problems...Obviously the condom paper in the room was NASTY. Secondly, our room was totally outdated. The airvent had ALOT of filth in it.My girls left sneezing (see photo)The refrigerator was nasty and so was the room chair. This was especially poor as I had to put a baby bottle in the refrigerator. The breakfast was okay, but on the second day the waffle cake batter ran out and we waited 13 minutes for them to refill it.Typically, the kitchen staff watches the kitchen area and notices when things are low. I actually had to tell the young lady that the batter was out, after watching a gentlemen stand and pour it for 4 minutes.

Again, the staff at the front desk was nice, but this hotel is not amongst my favorites in Metairie... Sorry

Still a fan of Choice Hotels

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Mary F
Cindy B, Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2014

Cindy Bishop (CHA)
Assistant General Manager
504-887-5337

Reviewed 24 February 2014 via mobile

I'm writing this as I lay sleepless due to noisy guests across the hall. The hotel is very accommodating and well kept. The room is perfect for our one night stay. The downfalls are that you can hear everything going on in the hallway and the elevator went out shortly after our arrival (we are on the 5th floor). I can deal with the elevator situation. What I can't deal with is the rudeness of the folks across the hall ( this is in no way at fault of the hotel or staff)

Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank jamlyn8786

I would like to apologize for failing to exceed your expectations. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you provided to make improvements to ensure we offer an exceptional experience for our guests in the future.

Cindy Bishop (CHA)
Assistant General Manager
504-887-5337

Reviewed 12 February 2014

Great location, near Clearview Pkwy. and shopping center, and reasonable rate. The hotel was quiet (even though on I-10 Service Rd.) and clean and all advertised services were available. Would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank mmjmb
Cindy B, Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 13 February 2014

Thanks again for staying with The Sleep Inn & Suites of Metairie

Reviewed 2 February 2014

I was looking for an inexpensive safe place to stay while in town for my daughters c-section. Since I was traveling alone I wanted someplace to stay safe and reasonably close to Mid-city. There are lots of B&Bs in the area, but they are not flexible about changes or cancellation-most seem to require 3-4 weeks notice, or you pay the entire charge. Sleep Inn was great, I moved my reservation up a day with no problem. When I arrived they told me the king bedroom I booked wasn't available so they had moved me to a suite with a queen bed. They told me if I wasn't happy with it I could move to the king room (not a suite) the next day or I could keep the suite for the price I had initially booked at. Needless to say I kept the suite! The room was clean and well appointed and included a fridge, small microwave and coffee maker. The place was quiet despite a bus load of partying French tourists one night. A continental breakfast was included- not the greatest, but you could make your own waffles. The hotel is located in Metairie right off I 10 and about 20-25 minutes to the French quarter and not far from the airport. My only 2 negative comments would be the beds are not the most comfortable I have ever slept in, and the parking lot is very small. Overall, I thought it was a very good bargain and would not hesitate to stay here again. I think there is a workout room, but I never checked it out.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank texascandy

To Our Valued Guest,
Our team at Sleep Inn & Suites of Metairie is so pleased to know our hotel amenities and features fit so well for your stay with us. We as a team strive for excellence for our guest. We appreciate your review of us and we look forward to you staying with us on your return trip to New Orleans in the future.
Thanks Again!

Reviewed 25 January 2014

Budget motel so accepting that going in, you should be satisfied. Rooms are spacious and reasonably well maintained and clean. Public areas are small but clean. There is a continental breakfast provided. Locating the hotel can be a little challenging initially but it is centrally located in Metairie between the airport and downtown New Orleans. Parking is very limited. Best attribute is the price, worst would likely be the noise due to the property's proximity to I-10.

Room Tip: Select a room facing away from the interstate.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank coltongartin

To Our Valued Guest!
We are so happy to hear that our team could make your stay with us most memorable. Our rooms are very spacious and we are glad that we were accommodating to you and your family. We strive for excellence in all that we do for you, our guest. We hope to see you again in the near future when you return to New Orleans.
Thanks again for staying with us at the Sleep Inn & Suites of Metairie

AGM

Also consider these accommodations in or near Metairie
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Metairie (New Orleans)
Best Western Plus Landmark Hotel & Suites
Wyndham Garden New Orleans Airport
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites New Orleans Airport South
La Quinta Inn New Orleans Veterans / Metairie
Homewood Suites by Hilton Metairie New Orleans

Been to Sleep Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!