“An excellent meal and experience”
Review of Bonefish Grill

Bonefish Grill
Ranked #60 of 511 Restaurants in Metairie
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Groups, Bar Scene, Kids, Child-friendly
Description: Phone: (504) 780-9964
Acworth, Georgia, United States
“An excellent meal and experience”
Reviewed 21 June 2014

While traveling with my wife and son in New Orleans we had the opportunity to have dinner at this restaurant. The atmosphere was excellent and we didn't wait long for a seat as we arrived for dinner early. Our server was cheerful and quickly brought our drinks. We thoroughly enjoyed the Bang Bang shrimp appetizer which was a good sized portion for the three of us with great flavors and the shrimp cooked just right. I had the Tilapia Imperial which was excellent! The fish was great as was the stuffing. The seasonal vegetables had great flavor and the potatoes au gratin were also great. My wife had the Florida Cobb Salad which she loved and my son have the Kobe beef burger with chips and he raved about it.

Our server was very attentive and kept our drinks filled.

This was an excellent meal and a great experience. I wish we had one close to us in Atlanta!!

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Kevin C

Madison, Mississippi
“Always excellent ”
Reviewed 4 May 2014 via mobile

Everywhere I travel to I've found these restaurants to be great. Menu offerings are diverse, great & quality. Service is top notch & you can't go wrong in choosing this chain.

Metairie, Louisiana
“bang bang shrimp”
Reviewed 12 March 2014

Had dinner with another couple. Bang Bang shrimp for starters. We each ordered something different. There was a chick pea dish served as a side item with greens and a little sausage ...yum! Everything was delicious. Key lime pie for dessert. Because we had to wait a little longer for dessert our waitress brought us a bigger piece.( which was not necessary). Very good food and service.

• Visited February 2014
Luling, Louisiana
“Enjoyable”
Reviewed 5 November 2013

I have frequented this place a number of times since they opened. I enjoy the bar prior to eating. The service is excellent and the food is unique. It is a good place to go with friends.

• Visited September 2013
NH
“excellent”
Reviewed 4 November 2013

it was Brunch with old friends and I can't say enough about the service and the food. Wonderful bread with dipping oil at the table. Fab bloody mary, and wonderful salad with grilled salmon. all were very happy with every detail. Nice job !

• Visited November 2013