“delicious sushi”

Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Reviewed 22 October 2013

My husband and I love their sushi. It always taste fresh and delicious. Great deals at happy hour from 3-6. $3 apps and rolls.

Reviewed 19 August 2013

I had the naughty girl roll and the chocolate martini. Both were incredible! The service was slow, that's my only complaint. I can't wait to go back again!

Reviewed 30 April 2013

I love sushi and Sake always takes care of my cravings. My Goddaughter who loves sushi as much as I do visited with me on this trip and just like always, the food was good. I love the variety of rolls and other menu items they offer. I always come back for more.

Reviewed 4 April 2013

If you're into sushi this is the place to go in the New Orleans area. There are lots of sushi restaurants, but the Sake Cafe chain stands out among the very best. The owners are dedicated to excellence. I've dined there on scores of occasions over the past decade+ and have also hosted group events, all of which were top notch. You can find sushi cheaper but not better!

Reviewed 23 January 2013

This is the best sushi we have found in Metairie, after moving to the area 2 years ago. The quality is outstanding; they use sauces on their special rolls, which we really enjoy. The service can be kind of slow at times, though. Oh, and the last time we visited, was the first time we realized they have happy hour drink specials until 6PM - 1/2 off beer, wine and martinis! The pome-cosmo was super delicious!

Been to Sake Cafe? Share your experiences!