“Staff was great”

Price range: US$15 - US$35
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The staff was great but the food was less than. I ordered the ribs which are usually fantastic at the Lafayette location but here they were very dry and tough.

TA-Manager-Response, Manager at Zea Rotisserie & Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hi Tyra, it sounds like we dropped the ball on your ribs. We hope you will give us another chance to make it up to you.

Reviewed 1 May 2018

I visited this restaurant recently on a Sunday (early afternoon) with my sister and three others. First, i should say that it was LOUD; almost to the point of not being able to have a conversation with the person next to you. Two of us had burgers with sweet potatoes on the side (the potatoes were good, but perhaps with too much butter). The burgers were cooked well and juicy almost to a fault, but did not seem to have much seasoning, if any. Two others had shrimp and grits, which they enjoyed (especially the grits). The last person had the Thai ribs,which she also enjoyed. Without having tasted anyone else's dishes, I can't really comment except to offer that the others liked their meals, but again, I though that the burgers needed a bit of help (my sister agreed, as she had the other burger). Not a bad experience in the least, but with a few tweaks, I think it could be better than it currently is.

Tastebudsmgmt, Manager at Zea Rotisserie & Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2018

Hello. My name is Alan Alvarez and I am the General Manager of the Zea Rotisserie and Bar in the Clearview Mall. Thank you for your feedback about our burger. We will use this as a teaching moment with our cooks to ensure that we are seasoning them properly. Please feel free to contact me at gmzea2@tastebudsmgmt.com so we can get some contact information to discuss you concerns. We hope you give us another try to better impress you. Thank You.

Reviewed 25 April 2018 via mobile

Always delicious and always busy. Never a long wait though ,and excellent service. Huge portions and fairly well priced.

TA-Manager-Response, Manager at Zea Rotisserie & Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2018

Thank you for the compliments! We look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 16 April 2018 via mobile

Very accommodating to us for our lunch meeting. They put us in a place that was not loud in the restaurant. The menu is great for lunch and reasonably priced.

Thanks for sharing John! We are happy to hear you had a great lunch with us!

Reviewed 16 April 2018 via mobile

Zea is one of my favorite restaurants ever. It doesn’t matter what you order because everything is delicious. Service is always great. We have been many times and will continue to visit Zea’s

Thank you so much! We look forward to seeing you again soon!!

Been to Zea Rotisserie & Bar? Share your experiences!