“I would keep the kids out of kiddie maze until they have it sanitized and sanitized again. Trust me.”
Review of Chuck E. Cheese's

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
There are newer reviews for Chuck E. Cheese's

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed 19 May 2008

Celebration station AND showbiz were cooler

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor Member
Vicksburg, MS
Reviewed 17 February 2005

Nothing special about this place. I would never go back. I thought it would be a great place for my 3 children, ages 1-8, to enjoy. They had alot of unsupervised children that were acting like they had no "home training" what-so-ever. My one year old didn't even get to play because the big kids kept trying to knock her down. Kids were climbing on top of the rides. The skeetball machines had all the balls missing out of them because kids were stealing them. And of course you wouldn't realize they were empty until you put your tokens in. Luckily, my kids didn't notice.

2  Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Been to Chuck E. Cheese's? Share your experiences!