“FANTASTIC steakhouse. ”

Dining options: Reservations
New Orleans, Louisiana
“FANTASTIC steakhouse. ”
Reviewed 2 June 2014 via mobile

I had been told this place was very good by some friends, so I decided to drive to Metairie & give it a try.

Boy am I glad I did. The service is top notch. Danny, our server, went out of his way to make sure all our needs were met. The steaks were fabulous. Just a great steakhouse overall.

I can't wait to get back there

Metairie, Louisiana
“Perfection at it's Finest”
Reviewed 4 March 2014

Austin's Restaurant is one of my favorites in the Metairie area. The service and food are outstanding. Austin's steaks are also the best in the area. The Veal Austin, a delicious veal topped with crabmeat is an outstanding dish. It's defiantly a restaurant I would go back to again & again and will bring friends and family.

• Visited February 2014
“Wonderful restaurant with great food and service!”
Reviewed 3 January 2014

Austin's Restaurant has become one of my favorites in the New Orleans area. The service and food are outstanding. I have on several occasions had the Veal Austin, a delicious veal topped with crabmeat. The filets are also wonderful, as are the side dishes. A member of our dining party declared Austin's redfish special the best redfish he had ever had.

I'd choose Austin's over several other local steakhouses as the service and food are comparable, and the prices are lower.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank rcsan
New Orleans, Louisiana
“This is a place to celebrate a special evening”
Reviewed 15 July 2013

Ambiance, piano bar, great food, waiter's in Tuxes, Priced Right! Can't go wrong. Consistently delivers.

• Visited July 2013
Slidell, Louisiana
“EXCELLENT RESTAURANT”
Reviewed 28 March 2013

Me and my husband was having a date night out and we made reservations for a Saturday night - we walked in and was immediately greeted & seated to our table. We had the Fried Green Tomatoes with Creole Crawfish Dill Sauce as our appetizer, which was different & tasted great. I had the Prime New York Strip Steak & Potatoes Augratin - which was absoultely AWESOME!! My husband had the Steak & Stuffed Lobster with Garlic Mashed Potatoes, he said the stuffed part of the lobster was GREAT but the other parts of the lobster needed seasoning - he said the steak & potatoes was GREAT!! We had the Banana Foster Cake - it was different, light & a great end to such a WONDERFUL dinner! We received some absoutely EXCELLENT service from our waiter! We would defiantly go back here again & next time bring friends and family.

• Visited March 2013