“Oh my!”
Review of Sucre New Orleans

Sucre New Orleans
Ranked #2 of 11 Bakeries in Metairie
Reviewed 4 April 2014

I'd read about this little shop when I was planning a couple of days in NOLA, and thought it'd be great if I came across it but wasn't going to make a special trip. What a mistake that would have been! This little shop has a little bit of all things sweet: cupcakes, macaroons, gelato, chocolates, and (oh my gosh I'm giddy just thinking about it) these AMAZING desserts I can't even begin to describe. Things are a bit pricey, but that's to be expected in the pastry shop of one of the country's top ten pastry chefs. I didn't think they were unreasonable, though, with the exception of the macaroons which were two dollars a piece. I chose a raspberry cheesecake dessert that was OUT. OF. THIS. WORLD! I also tried the gelato which was spectacular and a salted caramel macaroon which was pretty impressive as well. (Yes, I'm incorrigible.) if you're in NOLA, do yourself a favor and make a special trip to one of the two Sucré shops there.

1  Thank urgayle