“Great Service, Great Authentic Food”
Review of Acme Oyster House

Acme Oyster House
Ranked #4 of 520 Restaurants in Metairie
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 25 July 2014 via mobile

We really enjoyed our trip to Acme. The raw oysters were fresh and delicious. Prices are also pretty reasonable. Lots of seafood options, but also a few non seafood options for those looking for something else. I would absolutely recommend this restaurant to friends and will be coming back for the oysters!

1  Thank Veronica Y

Reviewed 24 July 2014

I was trying to make a decision between the etoufee and another dish. The server recommended the etouffee; he said it was his favorite. Well I can definitely see why. This was so rich and delicious. I got a small bowl, which was plenty, and savored each and every bite! My friend ordered the seafood salad which was presented beautifully when it arrived. She said is was as good as it looked.

1  Thank Tara K
Reviewed 23 July 2014

The simplest way to put it….every time that I have been to this location, the food has been awesome as well as the service!!! The char-broiled oysters are “PERFECT” and even their wings are good! Simply put…it’s simply the best!!! It’s well worth the wait! I will be back with a group to eat here before we embark on our cruise in August!

1  Thank K C
Reviewed 20 July 2014 via mobile

Went since Dragos was closed very good food enjoyed it tremendously!!! Visiting from ATL but lived in New Orleans during college... I would recommend charbroiled oysters are great, jambalaya good, fried catfish and shrimp too!!!

1  Thank Tre A
Reviewed 11 July 2014 via mobile

Visited with friends and one could not eat seafood. There were so many options that everyone was completely satisfied. Food came out very quickly. Service was excellent. Great atmosphere!

1  Thank Kathy M