“OK food” 3 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: Delicatessen
Evans, Ga
“OK food”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 June 2013

Went here after we had driven into the area for a long weekend from Atlanta. The food was Ok, they gave us a good amount of food,but it was just OK. I got the crawfish nachos, and the chips were over cooked and the cheese was not very good, no other stuff on them except the meat, and cheese. I also got their gumbo which was excellent. My son got the shrimp platter, there were tons of them, but not much flavor. My daughter got the shrimp po-boy, it was just OK. Would not eat here again, unless I got the gumbo to go.

• Visited June 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

“Family atmosphere and great food with generous portions”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 May 2013 via mobile

We have eaten here many times and have tried all varieties of food. All are very good. Owners care and the staff is attentive . Great food and a fun place to visit.

• Visited May 2013
Beaufort, South Carolina
“Great food...better prices!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 July 2012

This place is great. We took our youth group of 11 youth and 4 adults here and the people are great here. Very welcoming! The portions are huge and some people shared. Our youth asked to go back again after our first visit! We went here three time during our visit. Twice for breakfast and once for lunch. We were never diappointed!! Try the Catfish breakfast!!! Thanks to all at Hobnobbers for welcoming us and feeding us! Oh yeah, did I mention VERY reasonably priced!

Visited July 2012
1 Thank lbhbeaufort
New Orleans, Louisiana
“The Best Kept Secret in NOLA”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 July 2012

My girlfriend and I were lucky enough to catch a late lunch here. It was raining cats and dogs so we decided to give it a shot. The staff was very accommodating and friendly! The food was DELICIOUS!!! The serving sizes were huge. I felt like we ate dinner instead of lunch!!! I would recommend this restaurant to everyone! It is close to everything...

• Visited June 2012
1 Thank Mel G
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“$$$ Quality Food. Good...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 March 2009

$$$ Quality Food. Good atmosphere.

2 Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

Been to Hobnobber Cafe? Share your experiences!