Residence Inn New Orleans Metairie
US$154
US$142
Sheraton.com
Comfort Inn & Suites(Metairie)(Great Value!)
US$168
US$126
US$108
Country Inn
US$116
US$113
Sleep Inn & Suites(Metairie)(Great Value!)
US$127
US$145
US$252
US$158
Agoda.com
All reviewstwo bedroom suitenew orleansfood trucksocial hourfront deskfrench quarterwafflesliving areathe sofa bedbasketball courtfull size refrigeratorhome away from homeminute drivegreat place to staynice hotelfamily vacationfresh fruit
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 25 August 2013

That pretty much says it. I had an extended trip in the area and the Residence Inn here was well located for the day's drive to and from the client sites. With a full kitchen, all you need to do is make a trip to nearby Rouse's on Veterans Hwy to pick up what you need to make your own meals. This is a plus for me because I have become very tired of eating at chains and spending time seeking out new resturants. Daily housekeeping services were trouble free and I always had what I needed in the kitchen and bath areas. For first timers at RI's, the kitchen is equipped with a fridge/freezer with ice maker, oven, stove, toaster, coffee maker and coffee and dishwasher. I just bring a small bottle of dish soap which saves water and energy. The basics of china, flatware, and some storage bowls with lids are provided. RI usually provides the basic necessities for extended living but you may find you need something extra, so I would consider asking for it at the front desk before buying something as they may be able to help out and save you some money.

This particular location includes an exercise room with treadmills and an elliptical. There is also a rack of dumbells, water cooler and TV's on the cardio gear. Outdoor pool, spa and basketball net/volleyball court round out the recreational setup.

Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
Martha B, Manager at Residence Inn New Orleans Metairie, responded to this reviewResponded 23 January 2014

Your first Residence Inn hotel and you choose to stayed with us. For that we say "Thank You". We are happy that we had eveything you need and were able to help with extra items. We are your home away from home. If in the area, we would love to have you again.

Reviewed 11 August 2013

We love marriott and stayed here free after earning certificates! Room was great, spacious and clean! Kitchen, LR! Separate bedroom that canbe closed off! Two tv's! No hair dryer when I checked in! Housekeeping brought me one! I left tip after 1st night, but trash in bathroom and kitchen was not emptied! Shampoo and soap were not replaced. Small shampoo bottles are enough for only two shampoos! I noticed some complained that it was old and dated! Not building "c"! Very new and well decorated!

Room Tip: Building c was fresh
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple

Thank you for staying with us. Sorry that our Housekeeping missed some amenties in your room. If your are in the area again please give us another opportunity.

Reviewed 9 August 2013

14 year old property 5 minutes of I-10, next to a Courtyard and somewhat away from the activity. Wonderful staff, rooms clean and comfortable. 2 bedroom suite have two baths, 3 flat screen TVs and a living/dining area, good internet speed. Landscaping a bit rundown, needs attention. I've stayed in dozens of Residence Inn's and can see that it will soon be in need of updating, nothing major, just some TLC. Above average free breakfast, 3 hot choices, fresh fruit, waffles, etc. Despite being close to the airport, they have no shuttle service at all, $25 taxi is your only choice. New Orleans is about a 15 minute drive- so good location if you want to stay away from lodging directly in the city. Metairie has many good restaurant choices, we tried New Orleans Food & Spirits, exceptional local cuisine, 10 minute drive.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank edtoby007
Martha B, Manager at Residence Inn New Orleans Metairie, responded to this reviewResponded 24 January 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at the Metairie Residence Inn. It is absolutely wonderful to hear that you enjoyed the amenities we have to offer in your room. Since your stay we have updated our landscaping. I apoligize that we do not offer shuttle service. We are in a great location from Downtown and all the restaurants that are located in the Metairie area.The cab ride in the Metairie area is about $15.00 and Downtown about $25.00. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 8 August 2013

Business stayed one night. This Hotel does a nice job making us feel comfortable from the desk people to the morning breakfast servers. But seriously needs up dating. Rooms show many signs of wear and tear. I will stay here again but only because it it close to my customers.

Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time to provide your honest feedback on the Metairie Residence Inn hotel. I appreciate your positive comment about our staff. I am glad to hear that our team was attentive .Thank you for giving us another opportunity.

Reviewed 27 July 2013

Just came home from a 4 day visit in a 2 bedroom suite with 4 people. I think this hotel provides absolutely great value for staying in the NOLA area - especially for family trips. Bonus - it is a no smoking hotel, but of course you always have some who violate the rules. Hotel grounds are well kept. Good sized pool, great breakfast choices, exercise room, outdoor gas grills/picnic tables and a light supper option on Monday-Wed. 3 TV's and a full kitchen. The staff was friendly - got a great parking tip for downtown NO. AC in the rooms was good, ceiling fans would have been nice, but ceilings are fairly low. Extremely easy to get onto I-10 into NO from this location. Only about 15 minute drive to park at Harrah's (cheapest parking). Bedding was very comfortable - no flat pillows in our suite unlike noted in another review. lol

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank lew72956

It is absolutely wonderful to hear that you enjoyed you room. Sorry for not having the flat pillows in your room. We do have flat pillows upon request. I am pleased to hear that we met your expectations with the different amenities we have to offer. Our guest loved that we are a smoke free hotel. We do have areas for anyone that smoke. If you were not aware we do have a Residence Inn hotel that is located Downtown. They have ceiling fans in some of their guest rooms. If you do not need the ceiling fans. We would love to have you with us.