Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Metairie (New Orleans)
Ranked #2 of 23 Hotels in Metairie
Reviewed 19 August 2014

Review collected in partnership with Ramada
Troy_Aldrich, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Metairie (New Orleans), responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2014

Reviewed 18 August 2014

1  Thank Cathy B

Reviewed 15 August 2014

The location is great, and even though the hotel was undergoing some renovations, we enjoyed out stay. I was a little disappointed in the breakfast this stay, it had been much better in the previous times we had stayed.

Review collected in partnership with Ramada
Troy_Aldrich, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Metairie (New Orleans), responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2014

I wanted to thank you for sharing your review with us. I am pleased that your visit with us was stellar. We apologize that your breakfast was different. I will share your review with the Breakfast room attendants so that we may learn from any errors. As of December 1, 2014, our hotel will change names to Country Inn & Suites Metairie. Should you have an occasion to return, please look for us under our new name. We look forward to welcoming you to our new home soon!

Reviewed 13 August 2014

check in/check out was easy and quick. Room was average. Air conditioning was not very comfortable....when it was running it was too cold and when in was not running the room got hot quickly.

Review collected in partnership with Ramada
Troy_Aldrich, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Metairie (New Orleans), responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2014

Thank you for sharing. I apologize that your a.c unit was not working properly. I have instructed my maintenance team to walk all rooms and test all our units. I thank you for notifying us of the issue. I am pleased that your check in and service experience exceeded your expectations. Should you have an occasion to return, please do not hesitate to contact us directly. ***Please note that after December 1, 2014, our hotel name will change to Country Inn & Suites Metairie. We hope to see all our guests return to see how we upgraded our hotel.

Reviewed 12 August 2014

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
Troy_Aldrich, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Metairie (New Orleans), responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2014

Reviewed 10 August 2014 via mobile

I loved the service from the hotel. Everybody was really helpful with everything that I needed. The location is good. It's close to lakeside mall and some restaurants such as Fridays, outback and Buffalo Wild Wings. You will need to have a car to get around the city easily.

Stayed: August 2014
Troy_Aldrich, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Metairie (New Orleans), responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2014

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I am pleased that we were able to demonstrate our loyalty to you while visiting us. Should you have an occasion to return, please do not hesitate to contact us directly.

Reviewed 10 August 2014

We stayed multiple days and only needed to exchange the towels and washcloths. After being assured they would be there when we returned we left for the day's activities only to return to missed expectations, no towels. Calling the front desk I literally called and let the phone ring until it timed out for 20+ minutes. Giving up I went to the front desk to find the attendant talking to someone and from what I could pick up it was not hotel related. After frustratingly explaining why I was there he made no attempt to explain why my call wasn't answered or towels delivered. Instead offered me the business card of the manager and was dismissed. Day 2. We awoke to find a 2.5" bug crawling along the crown molding. I would attach the picture if it were an option. Other things: my pool in my back yard is larger than the hotel pool. The customer service personnel need to learn two things... Who the customers are ... and what service means. It was not a pleasant stay. We won't be back.

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Thank you for your review. I must apologize for the experience you had while visiting us. It appears we have failed you during your visit with us. I will use your review to discuss with my team so that we may correct these issues for future guests. I hope that you will allow us another opportunity to serve you in the future.

Travellers also viewed these Metairie hotels
Sleep Inn & Suites
Sleep Inn & Suites
#1 of 23 in Metairie
Best Western Plus Landmark Hotel & Suites
Wyndham Garden New Orleans Airport
Residence Inn New Orleans Metairie
Homewood Suites by Hilton Metairie New Orleans
Ramada Metairie New Orleans Airport

Been to Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Metairie (New Orleans)? Share your experiences!