“One night”

Ranked #12 of 22 Hotels in Metairie
Savannah, Georgia
“One night”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 September 2013

Traveling with my dog. The room was clean. It was outdated though. The location was hard to find at night. It was right off of I-10 but on an access road. I checked in late and weirdly the front desk clerk states, " There is 24 hour security on the property." Well that is good to know. I went to locate my room and several "shady" people were in the parking lot.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled solo

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
A TripAdvisor Member
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 September 2013

The family made the trip to N.O. for a visit with old friends that had been on a cruise. This was the closest that we could get and I am a La Quinta Rewards Member. So, I used points to pay for the room. The downtown La Quinta's would not allow points to be used. I think this is a load of crap; however...
The rooms have been remodeled and were clean. The lady at the front desk was very pleasant at check-in and we had no problems with the room. We even had one of the maids ask if we need anything else for the room when she saw me unloading the vehicle. It was only a 10 minute drive to downtown & there is a greasy spoon on the premises, plus the typical La Quinta breakfast in-house. I would stay here again if nothing downtown was available.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Huntington Beach, California
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 August 2013

I've never seen a more eclectic collection of bugs in one location in my life. In the desk area there were beetles. Near the shower there were (what I think) were mites. Near the beds were ants and roaches.

I understand we're near a swamp but I feel like all of the insects moved into this hotel. Normally it's a tossup with La Quintas. They're either fairly nice or lower quality than a bad Day's Inn. This was was the latter. The front desk staff (two black ladies who chatted more with each other than customers) was full of attitude or disdain. The price was more in the $40-50 price-point. The beds were standard LQ beds. They rooms didn't smell bad but the bugs alluded to less-than-healthy standards of cleanliness. The breakfast was a second-rate continental.

Eight miles from town and in what seems like a pretty rough neighborhood, we'll be staying in a different hotel next time.

Room Tip: Try to get one without a Mexican family having a picnic right outside your door.
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank ILikeFoodAndShower
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 August 2013

really enjoyed our stay rooms were clean,we were so happy they accepted dogs that was a great plus,breakfast was great and employees were just as nice as can be will stay again ,thank you LA QUINTA INN

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Travellers also viewed these Metairie hotels
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Metairie (New Orleans)
Sleep Inn & Suites
Sleep Inn & Suites
#1 of 22 in Metairie
La Quinta Inn New Orleans Veterans / Metairie
BEST WESTERN PLUS Landmark Hotel & Suites
Ramada Metairie New Orleans Airport
Sheraton Metairie New Orleans

Been to La Quinta Inn New Orleans Causeway? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about La Quinta Inn New Orleans Causeway

Property: La Quinta Inn New Orleans Causeway
Address: 3100 I-10 Service Rd, Metairie, LA 70001-2014
Region: United States > Louisiana > Metairie
Business Centre with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #12 of 22 Hotels in Metairie
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:2.5 star — La Quinta Inn New Orleans Causeway 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, LaQuinta, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your La Quinta Inn New Orleans Causeway reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
La Quinta New Orleans Causeway - Metairie Hotel Metairie