“Enjoyable stay, I would do it again.”

Extended Stay America - New Orleans - Metairie
Ranked #16 of 24 Hotels in Metairie
Reviewed 6 August 2014

The room was clean and the staff was friendly and they were very helpful. Also having a kitchen to cook my own meals whenever I felt like it was a plus. All I had to do was request the cooking utensils that I needed and the staff quickly brought them to my room. The laundry room where I could wash my clothes at my convenience really gave the feeling of a home away from home. I would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: August 2014
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - New Orleans - Metairie, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. We are so glad that you had an enjoyable stay with us. We strive to provide our guests with a "home away from home" experience, so we are so happy to hear that we did just that during your stay.

Reviewed 31 July 2014

Stayed here for a few days. Room was clean and neat and quiet.
Would stay again.
Centered in town so it's close to everything
Over all a great stay.
There is a little bar behind the hotel that has food. Waitress is really nice there.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - New Orleans - Metairie, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2014

William - Thank you for posting such a great review of our hotel. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your clean, quiet room and that you would stay with us again.

Reviewed 16 July 2014

We had a great experience here. The staff was able to refund the last night's stay when I had to leave early. Very friendly staff and clean hotel. I will be staying at more Extended Stay Americas in the future. This was our first and a very enjoyable experience. We will stay here again.

Room Tip: Corner suites are large and sunny.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - New Orleans - Metairie, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2014

Thank you for your great review. We are so glad that you enjoyed your clean room and our wonderful staff.

Thank you again for your feedback. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 15 July 2014 via mobile

Came down on a roadtrip, without making reservations...they were still able to accommodate my family and the price was fair. Looks like the hotel has been recently renovated, staff was nice. It's about 5-10 min drive to downtown and a lot of restaurants nearby. If you want something nice without having to pay all the extras this is the place.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 June 2014

stayed at this hotel the weekend of all star weekend in feb. was very nervous of the reviews we read. got there everything was pefect as a matter of fact our room was like the ones they show on the commercial actually!lol couldn't believe room was clean hotel was nice and secure and conviently off the expressway. was really impressed and neighborhood was in fact quiet thanks to the whole staff.

Room Tip: right off expressway like 7 min from new Orleans
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - New Orleans - Metairie, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2014

I appreciate you taking the time to write such a great review about your stay. I truly appreciate your comments regarding the staff and the property. Thank you again for your kind words. The staff and I would love to provide you with another comfortable stay in the future.

Reviewed 16 June 2014

We stayed for an assembly the weekend of June 13-15. The rooms were clean and staff were wonderful. The only problem I had was our room smelled like cigarettes even though it was a non-smoking room. But everything else was great. We didn't have the eat and grab breakfast, so I can't give a review on that.

• Stayed: June 2014
Reviewed 14 June 2014

This hotel is located in Metairie next to a couple of not-so-nice looking hotels, but standouts from the rest. The hotel looks freshly renovated and the room was nice and clean. The kitchenette was nice, and came with basic utensils and cooking pans. The bed and pillows were comfortable. The grab and go breakfast was very basic, but they ran out food before 7 am, but offered a nice selection of fruit, oatmeal, muffins, and breakfast bars. There are not many working TV channels which was a little disappointing, but all of the standard channels worked. There is NO regular housekeeping so you have to exchange your towels at the front desk and take out your own trash. However, overall, it was a nice stay and offered a more economical option than other New Orleans hotels.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - New Orleans - Metairie, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2014

I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. We apologize that the channel selection did not meet your expectations. Thanks to your feedback, we have resolved the issue. We are happy to read that we provided you with overall great service and a clean room.

Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope to see you again soon.