“Pretty nice setup, not too far out regarding location to...”
Review of Days Inn Monroe

Days Inn Monroe
Ranked #8 of 14 Hotels in Monroe

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Reviewed 21 July 2014 via mobile

We reserved a non smoking room with 2 beds. We could smell the smoke in the room before we even opened the door. We went to the front desk to request a different room. They didn't have any room with 2 beds so we had to take a room with a king size bed. That room also smelled like smoke. We had to take this room thought because nothing else was available. My husband had to sleep on the floor and the rest of us shared the bed. We had to turn off the ac and buy a fan and febreeze and air freshener just to make the room bareable. It is now four days later and I still don't have a voice since I lost it due to smoke smell. We will NEVER stay at a facility like this again.

Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Vicki S
spatel5890, General Manager at Days Inn Monroe, responded to this review, 24 July 2014
We are very sorry for any inconvenience you experienced at our hotel. Requesting a specific room type being smoking or non- smoking is something we try our best to accommodate, but unfortunately us something we cannot always guaranty. Thank you for taking the time for your feedback as to where we could better serve our guests.
Houston, Texas
Reviewed 8 July 2014

The pool was fairly small. There was only 2 to 5 ft deep. And it was about 10 feet long. There was holes in the bathroom walls. But the breakfast was good and the people was some what nice. Even though our towels we late. So overall it was an ok place.

• Stayed June 2014
Reviewed 28 June 2014

So we were in town for the Miss Louisiana pagent and needed a hotel. We were late notice so all the hotels near where the pagent booker and we were also on a budget. We found this hotel, and judging from the pictures, it looked very nice. We arrived and walked in to our 2 queen bed hotel. When I say these things, I think I speak for all. The lamps always flickered when you tried to turn them on (there is no lights), the furniture is beat up, the bed spread was so rough and used up that there were holes and marks, the sheets had stains and headhair everywhere, the ironing board had burn stains all over it, the built in blow dryer had rust and it was all brown
And now we get to the bathroom which had not been cleaned one bit.. The toilet and tile floor was covered in filth, the door itself was beat up, the tub, watee knobs, and shower head had filth stains that were clearly old, and the towels were cheap and very small. What really made me want to leave the most was the uncleanliness and lack of caring for this room, and probably all of them. The staff was nice but i never had breakfest there for the sake of my stomach. Please, don't waste your money on this shack. I don't won't you to go through with what happened to me.

• Stayed June 2014
3 Thank B_R225
Monroe
Reviewed 7 June 2014

My stay at Days Inn was very pleasant quiet and nice friendly staff room was nice and clean I really enjoyed our stay.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business