“Avoid this hotel”
Review of Quality Inn

Quality Inn
Ranked #6 of 15 Hotels in Monroe
Reviewed 27 May 2014

Got a lousy deal on this hotel. Definitely not worth the price I paid. It's in a bad neighbourhood(the cabbie told us so). The room was average and the price was too high ($100) or so. Just felt I got ripped off .

The breakfast was lousy and This is one hotel I definitely wont be visiting again

Room Tip: Avoid at all costs
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank spiderdanny

Reviewed 21 May 2014

We stayed here on our way home from the beach. The front desk lady was amazing! She helped me get everything that we needed including telling the pizza delivery guy we were at the pool. The rooms were clean, cold, and very comfy.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Penney Z
Reviewed 19 May 2014

Traveling on business is part of my job. I spend approximately 30 days per year in hotels. Unless I am attending a conference I always look for a Hampton because I can count on a clean room and good breakfast. An excellent value.

Reviewed 16 May 2014

This one must have been grandfathered in as its old motel style with outside walkways. That makes it difficult to keep your curtains open and enjoy the remaining sunlight after working indoors all day. The staff was friendly and after I reported the room was musty smelling. The hotel staff made the smell better, but I complained about the alarm clock not working. They put in a new one but the time was 3 hours advanced from current location, so I unplugged it and complained the next morning. They did not fix it the next day, so I complained again. It still it was not fixed before I left. Also, no water in the pool was not put on the website nor was lack of fitness center onsite noted (you could use the one next door). Perhaps the most alarming was a coworker had an electric wiring problem that caused excessive smoke for the wiring fire but the smoke alarm didn't go off nor did they relocate guests. Overall it fell below my expectations for a Hilton product.

1  Thank VicCosentino
Reviewed 13 May 2014

The hotel was an excellent value for the price. The room was nice and updated with fresh linen and a clean smell. The location was ideal for access to eateries and the highway for extended travel. The location presented a safe atmosphere for travelers.

Reviewed 13 May 2014

Overall I liked the room. Only bad thing was it was a smokers room. Hotel staff was nice, happy and helpful. The breakfast was much better than I expected. Bathrooms was clean and smelled good. This was my first time staying at a Hampton Inn but I promise it will not be my last. The hotel was located in a good location with easy freeway entrance and exits and plenty of eating places.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 May 2014

pretty nice hotel for the location and price
to bad the bed was horrible , me and the wife left with backaches maybe due to fact that the previous 2 nights we had an awesome bed in a different hotel , the room was large and the shower was good , we were here at the end of April and it was a hot day so when came to the hotel we wanted to take a swim but the pool was closed due to it not being the season yet i was told and yes it was stated on the website
this to me makes an crappy impression cuz the weather is and was fine so why not get your pool in order a couple days early if the weather permits instead of waiting till 1 May when the pool season should start for them
they have smoking rooms available but wright outside the door of each room you can smoke to
i will not stay here again due to bad beds and a short seasonal pool

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Monroe
0 mi away
Days Inn Monroe
#9 of 15 in Monroe
TownePlace Suites Monroe
Best Western Airport Inn

Been to Quality Inn? Share your experiences!