“My stay”

Quality Inn
Ranked #6 of 14 Hotels in Monroe
“My stay”
Reviewed 6 June 2014

The hotel was clean and quiet. Located near a mall. The breakfast was very good providing good choices. I just felt the rate for a room was high for what I received. I was expecting an exercise room but to my knowledge none was available.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Boston
Reviewed 1 June 2014

This is much more like a Motel 8. It's a motel, not a hotel, and there is no elevator to the second level. I also had my service animal, which I informed them of during my registration. When I didn't have the papers with me (although they never mentioned this on the phone), I was told I would have to leave immediately. Very rude treatment and not up to the standards of most Hamptons.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Travellers are raving about these Monroe hotels

Canton
Reviewed 1 June 2014

Outside entry hotel, which is odd for a Hampton Inn but was surprised by how quiet it was. Staff was great, speedy check in and check out. Rooms were nice and clean, beds were comfortable. A good place to stay for a few nights in a row!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends

Marietta, Georgia
Reviewed 29 May 2014

The Accommodations are clean and fresh and what one would expect from a Hampton Inn. The staff was not very friendly and seemed bored to be there. We were unable to get the internet working. The breakfast area is very small but the food was good and what we have come to expect from a Hampton Inn.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family

mumbai
Reviewed 27 May 2014

Got a lousy deal on this hotel. Definitely not worth the price I paid. It's in a bad neighbourhood(the cabbie told us so). The room was average and the price was too high ($100) or so. Just felt I got ripped off .

The breakfast was lousy and This is one hotel I definitely wont be visiting again

Room Tip: Avoid at all costs
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank spiderdanny
Reviewed 21 May 2014

We stayed here on our way home from the beach. The front desk lady was amazing! She helped me get everything that we needed including telling the pizza delivery guy we were at the pool. The rooms were clean, cold, and very comfy.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank Penney Z
Lafayette, United States
Reviewed 19 May 2014

Traveling on business is part of my job. I spend approximately 30 days per year in hotels. Unless I am attending a conference I always look for a Hampton because I can count on a clean room and good breakfast. An excellent value.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business