“What a beautiful NEW hotel!”

TownePlace Suites Monroe
Ranked #2 of 14 Hotels in Monroe
USA
“What a beautiful NEW hotel!”
Reviewed 11 November 2013

Simply wonderful stay. NEW hotel, NEW rooms, spacious, CLEAN - just an absolute traveler's dream! I loved staying here and will when I return to Monroe as I have business there! Loved the location - just minutes from the airport yet does NOT feel like an airport motel at all. Also, I needed directions to two different locations and they had pre-printed cards to hand me with perfect directions. Such great hospitality!

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (48)
Monroe, Louisiana
Reviewed 1 November 2013

I had a tree fall on my house and lived here for three months while my house was repaired. Everyone from the management and front desk to the maintenance and housekeeping were wonderful. Very attentive and helpful. It was truly a home away from home for me. Would recommend it for anyone and appreciate all of the nice staff. The only negative is that I stayed in a room facing the front of the hotel and some nights it was very loud because the staff allowed guests to hang out in the front of the hotel and be rowdy. But I guess that's to be expected so if you value your sleep you may want to request a room in back or on either side of the hotel.

Room Tip: Front of hotel can be noisy so pick either end if possible. Back may also be noisy because pool is...
  • Stayed June 2013, travelled solo
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Reviewed 15 October 2013

My two boys, wife and I stayed here 10/11/13 when we were bumped from the Residence Inn across the parking lot due to boiler issues, and were very pleased. This is a very new hotel with great staff, very clean/quiet and spacious. We were in a 1 bedroom king bed suite and it was very roomy with the separate living room from the bedroom and bathroom entrance from the living area. The sofa bed was a little small compared to some others we have stayed in but room was very nice. The breakfast is pretty good although we have been in some with more options, not bad though. As others have said the hotel location is very convenient and over all great. We will be back on our future travels through Monroe!

Room Tip: Hotel is next to I-20 but we didn't hear a peep from inside the room. Very quiet. We were on si...
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank goldfish7700
Fort Collins, Colorado
Reviewed 15 October 2013 via mobile

Although it was just a quick visit, the TownePlace Suites was an excellent choice....spacious room, squeaky clean, friendly employees, and numerous amenities. I look forward to staying here again on my next visit to the Monroe area and highly recent it for the business traveler.

Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
New Orleans, LA
Reviewed 14 October 2013

This is one of the best and newer hotels in the Monroe, Louisiana area. I have spent a lot of time in this hotel over the last two months and each visit was great! The staff is friendly, professional and knowledgeable; the rooms are clean; and the hotel is located near restaurants, shopping and other area activities.

This is one of the only hotels I try to utilize when visiting the area. Great choice.

Room Tip: All rooms are nice and spacious.
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Clermont, Florida
Reviewed 6 October 2013

My husband, son, mother, daughter and myself stayed here while seeing family in town. Great place to stay, quite, and great. Didn't want to leave. Love the fireplace. Breakfast was great and filling. We stayed in the 2 bedroom and liked that it had 2 bathrooms. That is the reason we went to the Towneplace. Will be staying again.

• Stayed January 2013, travelled with family
Clermont, Florida
Reviewed 21 September 2013 via mobile

Located on the Mall Loop Road, or you could say, in the mall parking lot. Newer hotel in good condition, everything works. Great breakfast. Excellent staff. Close to restaurants, and of course, the mall.

Stayed September 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank Jeffrey S
Also consider these accommodations in or near Monroe
Hampton Inn & Suites Monroe
#5 of 14 in Monroe
Courtyard Monroe Airport
Best Western Airport Inn
Home2 Suites by Hilton West Monroe

Been to TownePlace Suites Monroe? Share your experiences!