TownePlace Suites Monroe
US$71
Travelocity
US$65
TripAdvisor
All reviewspecanland mallfull kitchencleanest hotelwifi worked wellparking lothandicap parkingterrific staffquiet locationroom was spotlesspanama city beachsmall kitchenettehotel is locatedour night stayinclement weatherbbq areaan extended stayworkout room
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 23 December 2013 via mobile

This one is a no-brainer...
Impeccably clean, comfortable, full-kitchen suite. WiFi, great beds, and almost any other amenity you could need. Respectable breakfast too.

It's worth the extra $20 to stay here. Just book it...you won't be sorry.

Oh yea, walk to Applebee's for lunch or dinner too.

Stayed: December 2013
Reviewed 30 November 2013

We could not have been more pleased with our stay here. Everyone was VERY friendly. The room was great. The kids liked the full kitchen even though we did not need anything except the ice trays. I was impressed with how quickly the water turned to ice. The room was clean, the people helpful and friendly, and the breakfast was good.

Room Tip: Ask for lower floors. The elevator closest to our room went out while we were there.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Jenny W
Reviewed 21 November 2013

We had very noisy neighbors above us at 1 am. we complained and the hotel took care of it. They even offered us a complimentary gift from their gift shop, which we didn't accept. I can't blame them for the behavior of their guests, and they handled it very well.

Room Tip: We had a 1 bedroom suite, which is worth it if your sleep patterns don't always match.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 November 2013

Simply wonderful stay. NEW hotel, NEW rooms, spacious, CLEAN - just an absolute traveler's dream! I loved staying here and will when I return to Monroe as I have business there! Loved the location - just minutes from the airport yet does NOT feel like an airport motel at all. Also, I needed directions to two different locations and they had pre-printed cards to hand me with perfect directions. Such great hospitality!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 November 2013

I had a tree fall on my house and lived here for three months while my house was repaired. Everyone from the management and front desk to the maintenance and housekeeping were wonderful. Very attentive and helpful. It was truly a home away from home for me. Would recommend it for anyone and appreciate all of the nice staff. The only negative is that I stayed in a room facing the front of the hotel and some nights it was very loud because the staff allowed guests to hang out in the front of the hotel and be rowdy. But I guess that's to be expected so if you value your sleep you may want to request a room in back or on either side of the hotel.

Room Tip: Front of hotel can be noisy so pick either end if possible. Back may also be noisy because pool is located at back of hotel.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled solo