All reviews pecanland mall full size refrigerator parking lot cleanest hotel wifi worked well handicap parking terrific staff room was spotless recommend hotel hotel is located inclement weather workout room needed anything an overnight stay king bed waffle maker home away from home
Reviewed 25 August 2018 via mobile

They charged me 20.00 a day for just in case I buy something. Over 6 weeks! They claim they will return it when I check out. Really??!! So, hold my money hostage until I leave? How do I pay bills? Poorly managed facility. I told my company to never use this place again.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Kimberly S, Manager at TownePlace Suites Monroe, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2018

Janice D.

Thank you for the valued feedback of your visit at TownePlace Suites Monroe. I am so sorry to hear about your unfortunate experience. Rest assured, we are addressing your concerns within the organization to ensure this issue is corrected moving forward. We hope to continue to have the opportunity to have you as our guest in the future.

Reviewed 14 August 2018

Seemed new, or really kept up. Nice front courtyard to rest at. Friendly staff. Will definitely stay here again if in the area! Room was clean. This is the type of business that takes pride in what they do.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Shannon B, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Monroe, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2018

Dear tammiegoldenwork,
Thank you so very much for your review! We appreciate the kind words and it was our pleasure to host you. We look forward to your next visit to Monroe.
Thanks for being our guest!

Reviewed 22 June 2018

Enjoyed our stay here for our nephews graduation. Room was clean and quite. Elevator was fast and staff was friendly and helpful. Only problem was finding a parking space after the ceremony on a Thursday night.

Date of stay: May 2018
Shannon B, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Monroe, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2018

Hi Mitcheti,
Thank you for choosing us and for taking the time to comment! My apologies for the inconvenience with your parking space. We do have access to the adjacent lot for overflow. We hope to see you next time your travels bring you to Monroe!

Reviewed 24 May 2018 via mobile

I was traveling down I20 and stayed the night at this hotel. The hotel we clean and nice you stay at. The bed was comfortable and the room was plenty big for one person. The hotel is easy to access off the interstate. There is a mall next to the hotel for easy access to dining and shopping but it was not crowded. I was there on a week night. The breakfast was OK. Not bad but not a big breakfast option.

Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank cristen12
Shannon B, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Monroe, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2018

Thank you so much for choosing us and for taking the time to give us a nice review! We appreciate the kind comments and hope you will come see us again the next time you are passing through.

Reviewed 15 May 2018 via mobile

I was visiting Monroe for a short business trip and the TownePlace Suites Monroe offered everything I needed to stay connected. I personally loved the outdoor patio space, our group sat outside and enjoyed some drinks while we all caught up. The rooms were clean and the service was great.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Shannon B, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Monroe, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2018

Thank you so much for your kind words! We are so glad that you enjoyed your time with us! The patio/grill area is a great way to relax and unwind after a long day. Please come see us again the next time your travels bring you back to Monroe!