“Nasty, last choice”
Review of Budget Inn Monroe

Budget Inn Monroe
Ranked #14 of 15 Hotels in Monroe
Reviewed 6 June 2014 via mobile

Couldn't sleep good just because we knew we were sleeping in filth...
We could have a clean 33$ hotel down the street but were sold out
We don't expect coffee or lots of soap, but for 5+ dollars it was more like a donation to them hope they use it wisely. I don't understand why we found blood as others said, Honestly they just make the bed and go about there business maybe refills towels and put them back up. Someone left there stuff in the bathroom, and nasty stains on toilet .Smells horrible, only thing was good was the tiny plasma tv. The tile in bathroom is nice but shower curtain too short for it... This place has potential and needs someone with sense to make visitors like it

• Stayed: June 2014
2  Thank Lovely318

Reviewed 25 September 2012

Dead Roaches on the floor, I wish I could post the pic. The staff will lie to you and say that its not a roach. They told me that I could recive my credit for the room in the morning . I spoke to the so called manager, he then said no during the time of check out, reason because the state of Louisiana has the bugs everywhere.

• Stayed: September 2012
2  Thank Screennamehow
Travellers also viewed these Monroe hotels
Quality Inn
Super 8 Monroe
#10 of 15 in Monroe
Hampton Inn & Suites Monroe
Best Western Airport Inn

Been to Budget Inn Monroe? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Budget Inn Monroe

Address: 2115 Louisville Ave, Monroe, LA 71201-6122
Region: United States > Louisiana > Monroe
Swimming Pool
Ranked #14 of 15 Hotels in Monroe
Price Range: £45 - £46 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2 star — Budget Inn Monroe 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Budget Inn Monroe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.