Motel 6 Monroe
US$132
US$64
US$71
US$69
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 17 November 2013

my aunt and i stayed for four nights we had a clean room and we absolutely loved eric who checked us in after an eight hour drive. he does his job with excellence and a great attitude we would stay there again just because of him!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Angi F
Reviewed 15 November 2013

My husband and I have stayed at many La Quinta Inns and have been satisfied with the service and cleanliness, but I would not recommend staying here. The room was dirty, smelled, the bath tub had hairs in it and stains, and the bedspread looked like it had a blood stain right in the middle of the bed plus another black stain. Also, we called ahead to reserve a king size bed room and when we got there, they were going to put us in a two-double bed room. We ended out with the king size but in a handicap room. The entrance to the hotel is difficult to see and confusing when arriving at night. There could be better hospitality found elsewhere. The complementary breakfast was ok. I would not recommend staying here. It was not worth the money we spent.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 October 2013

Stayed at La Qinta Monroe but wished I hadn't. The room was decoration was worn and the room gernerally was tired and a bit down at heel. I had to reach behind the dresser because the TV didn't work as the lead wasn't in the socket properly and found a true spider paradice and more dust than any room should have. The worst, however, was waking up to my wife saying she would never trust me to book a hotel again and making me kill the roaches in the bathroom so she could take a shower. No one should have to kill roaches before they are allowed to have a cup of coffee and put their pants on!!
The redeaming features of this hotel were the member of staff who checked us in who made us welcome and the swimming pool wich was good. The breakfast was OK and there was plenty of it

Room Tip: Get a room near reception they looked better
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Hrslimited
Reviewed 3 September 2013

Stayed here for close proximity to Monroe Civic Center for dog show. Room itself was clean but the bathroom toilet was either dirty or stained, previous mold around tub present under caulking and the toe floor looked dirty. I would wake up with bites on my body. Four nights was $400, not worth it. I've stayed at many La Quinta Inns but this one was just plain nasty.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends