All reviews hash browns quiet at night standard fare comfortable bed nice place to stay nice breakfast hot tub biscuits the general manager would stay again great room free breakfast clean rooms easy access pecanland mall waffles parking lot
Reviewed 24 April 2018

Good location near airport with reasonable rates. Older hotel, but seemingly well maintained. Nice front office staff. Flight too early for breakfast so it's an unknown to comment on. Some airport noise - but no night flights, so quiet at night.

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
JACQUELINE T, General Manager at Best Western Airport Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback and, I am glad to see that you enjoyed your stay. We at Best Western offer a "Grab-N-Go" breakfast for our guest departing early. Always feel free to contact our Guest Services Department and they will have you one waiting on you. We hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed 13 April 2018

Wonderful hotel. From check in with the delightful manager, Miss Judy, through the surprising selection for breakfast with eggs, sausage, hash browns, waffles, fruit, etc., right through to speedy checkout, it was a totally positive experience.

Plus it's an amazing location - private and off the main street - but just blocks away from a wide variety of restaurants and stores, including Pecanland Mall.

I liked the fact that, even traveling alone, I felt comfortable and safe in the location. And the rooms are nicely furnished and clean. I can't even think of anything negative to note.

I'll be back in the area again next month for work and I will be back at this hotel. That's the highest recommendation I can give.

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 25 December 2017

We were on our way home from a trip with our daughter for Christmas so we stopped here because we were tired. The hotel is outdated and needs upgrades. Overall it was clean and the employees were nice and courteous. The breakfast was ok but not great. The coffee was horrible I didn't even finish one cup.

Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed 11 December 2017 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here over the weekend for our sons wedding. I booked our reservation and found out later that the groom and grooms men were coming to our room to get dressed before the wedding. I called and spoke to a hotel employee and she moved me to the executive suite which was more expensive. I was assured that there would be plenty of room with the bedroom separate from the living room and a bathroom in between. Upon arrival to our room I was surprised to find a studio type setup. When I picked up the phone to call the front desk the cord kept falling out of the handset. When I finally got the phone to work I called the front desk and told them I was supposed to be booked in the executive suite and she told me that was the right room and they did not have any rooms matching the description I was given. The bed did not have a comforter just 2 flat sheets with a blanket in between them and 4 small pillows. We had a loveseat sized couch when I found money under when I removed the cushions to see if the linens for it were already on it since I couldn’t locate any in the room-so that tells me housekeeping isn’t cleaning like they should be. We had 4 coffee tables in our room one of which was covering up a hole in the carpet. A different times throughout the day I noticed that housekeeping would leave the doors to the guest rooms standing wide open and move on to another room. We had several other issues-water temperature, fire alarm going off with front desk unable to give an explanation. Overall very disappointed in this Best Western Hotel. And yes I did complain to staff and all I got was -oh I’m sorry.

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Lauren T, Manager at Best Western Airport Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 13 December 2017

On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for not exceeding your expectations. At Best Western we strive every day to provide superior customer service. I am sorry we were not able to do that for you. We will use the feedback you gave us to implement improvements to ensure we provide a better experience in the future.

Reviewed 25 November 2017 via mobile

For the price, I was expecting better. The walls have been patched and the paint doesn't match. Looks splotchy. The towels are thin and scratchy. Bring your own pillow because the ones here are decorative square ones. It was clean but looks like they could use a refreshing. Lots of carpet wear. Staff was friendly. Breakfast was okay. Standard fare.

Date of stay: November 2017