“Worse Hotel Stay Ever!”

Ranked #3 of 14 Hotels in Monroe
Fort Worth
“Worse Hotel Stay Ever!”
Reviewed 4 December 2006

NASTY! Bathroom not clean, tub had hairs in it. Dirty sheets, had hairs on sheets and blankets. Toilet ran all night!

Stayed November 2006
1 Thank tbornes

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 10 July 2006

Traveling to Texas from Georgia with my Mom who is 80 years old. I went to the lobby to get my Mom a cup of coffee and a danish so she could take her pills (physically handicapped with Rheumatoid Arthritis and Osteoporosis - and on significant medications!) They stopped me leaving the lobby and said I could not take it to my room - I took it anyway - and then returned to "be compliant" and eat mine in the lobby in the presence of management. I left my Mom alone while eating - and inquired why I must stay there - and the front desk manager told me "We either do it this way or we don't have food at all". She indicated that employees and others were taking food in their cars and she was tired of it. I can see where there could be problems with people taking food that are not customers - but I believe there are ways that can ensure only customers have access to the food. I personally watched for 20 minutes while the two front desk managers patrolled the sidewalk making sure the rule was not broken - missing three phone calls and two people at the front desk.

Not a place I would even consider staying again - and it makes me question Best Western practices - I have stayed in much more expensive hotels and have never been prevented from having my coffee and danish in my room.

• Stayed July 2006
1 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Travellers also viewed these Monroe hotels
Hampton Inn & Suites Monroe
Courtyard Monroe Airport
Residence Inn Monroe
Residence Inn Monroe
#4 of 14 in Monroe

Been to Best Western Airport Inn? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Best Western Airport Inn

Property: Best Western Airport Inn
Address: 1475 Garrett Rd, Monroe, LA 71202-3909
Region: United States > Louisiana > Monroe
Ranked #3 of 14 Hotels in Monroe
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Best Western Airport Inn 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Best Western Airport Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Best Western Monroe