See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 25 August 2015

After we checked in with the front desk we proceeded to move our things into the room. Four or five rooms down from us there were at least 6 men standing around the parking lot drinking beer. This was approx. 9 PM. The next at about 5 AM I went outside to walk the dog where I encountered a number of vehicles in the parking lot with doors open, engines running, and men sitting in the cars. There was also three men standing around another vehicle that dispersed as soon as I came out of my room. That all looked very suspicious. I informed the front desk and was ignored. The whole experience made us feel very uncomfortable. Also the hot & cold water lines are reversed in the sink.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Reviewed 21 August 2015

Everybody was very friendly, our only problem was a cranky air conditioner.

It seemed like it didn't what we wanted, it was going to do what it wanted.

Also, the WIFI connection wasn't very strong. I was constantly having to shut down and start over.

Those were our only problems..

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Reviewed 18 August 2015 via mobile

Clean,very comfortable, and pleasant for a value priced stay. Bed was very comfortable, easy access to I 20. Staff very friendly. Pet friendly. If ever here to stay must eat at Coupland's. Some of the best Cajun cuisine around. This was recommended by the staff. The pool was out of order but that was no big deal.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 August 2015 via mobile

I've seen some pretty bad hotels and this was comfortable compared to other hotels I've seen. The sheets n pillows were clean. The bed was comfortable and the pillows we're heavenly. Some things could use some upgrades. The microwave looked really old when you opened it up. Our refrigerator didn't close nor work. The carpet could use some deep cleaning. The lamp shades can use some dusting. NotIiced the lamp shades because our toddler reached and tapped one while being carried and dust flew everywhere. When we first entered the room it had like an old smell. The room was nicely decorated. Alot of hotels in the area were sold out. Staying here was a last resort. But it wasn't horrible but could be better.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 July 2015

Staying at this property is very rewarding. The rooms are comfortable and the staff is very friendly. Our company has been doing business with them for years and we have never been disappointed. I would recommend this motel to anyone. Great atmosphere.

Room Tip: Super 8 hotel
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled on business