Motel 6 Morgan City, La
Hotels.com
US$123
US$114
Hotels.com
Red Roof Inn Morgan City(Morgan City)(Great Value!)
US$58
US$49
La Quinta Inn & Suites Morgan City(Morgan City)(Great Value!)
US$78
Clarion Inn Hotel(Morgan City)
US$91
Plantation Inn(Morgan City)
US$57
  • Pool
US$67
US$60
US$53
SleepInn
Morgan City Motel(Morgan City)
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 1 June 2013

This is an average motel where workers stay. It is clean and quiet but in a very lousy location. The swimming pool is so small and next to the road it could be a puddle. The desk person is sort of friendly. There are better places to stay in or near Morgan City. Certainly not for family.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank dairyboy
Reviewed 8 April 2013

This is a very convenient place to stay just a walk away to the town center. If you live on the ground floor like I did you can park outside the room front door. The rooms are quite large as it's an older establishment. I did though have problems using the electronic key card as it took several attempts and intervention of the receptionist o open the door. Looks like the door had been broken into at some time and was poorly repaired. The room had a brand new wet unit fitted at the time of stay and I did see one cockroach in the morning. Had the kids been staying they would have made a noise about it. I did not try the food so no comment. Staff were nice and helpful.

Room Tip: If you want a quiet stay ask for a room on 2nd floor for more than 2 nights. Otherwise first level is convenient just for one night.
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 February 2013

Stayed here three times and was pleased. The front desk staff was very nice and helpful. My room was clean and had a comfortable bed. The pillows could have been a bit better though. The free breakfast was better than average but it was better than having to go out and buy it elsewhere. The location of this Hotel is very important to my job because I am on call 24/7 and if I needed to get to work I am 10 min. from the docks. You are close to many different stores and restaurants. Overall, I enjoyed my stay and would recommend this hotel to others.

Room Tip: Some rooms have Jacuzzi's........ Nice.
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 December 2012

I know it's an older BW but when your door hums every time the a/c kicks on and you find a roach scurrying around your bathroom, it's not so good. I stay at BW whenever I have a choice in the matter. But this particular hotel was not up to the company's standards.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
1  Thank FRANK H
Reviewed 12 April 2012

Our room smelled kinda like smoke. My roommate complained and they checked it out. Unknown to them I was using the lobby computer, which never did work, and the maintenance guy came back from my room and him and the receptionist talked a mouthful of crap about us smoking in the room. I know that I don't smoke and neither did my roommate. upon confronting them they just lied and talked about some barbeque grill. Drive past this place and go somewhere else

Room Tip: Go somewhere else
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business