“delicious food”

Merci Beaucoup
Ranked #3 of 63 Restaurants in Natchitoches
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Groups, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“delicious food”
Reviewed 19 August 2014

I ate their spaghetti, it was a bit sweet. And I really enjoyed their fettuccine Alfredo. It was very wonderful. The staff were super professional with a great selection of beer.

Visited October 2013
Thank TheYuya84 .

Monroe, Louisiana
“I Love This Place”
Reviewed 2 August 2014

My wife and I recently enjoyed a leisurely and delightful lunch at this classic Southern restaurant. I could easily picture in my mind the female characters from "Steel Magnolias" dining and chatting for hours in this restaurant.

I had the red beans and rice and a wonderful spinach salad, both of which were great. But the highlight for me was the apple cobbler with ice cream for dessert. My wife's bread pudding was equally memorable.

Truly, Merci Beaucoup is a treasure to be savored and remembered.

Hang in there, guys. I'll be back.

J. Randolph Smith
Monroe, LA

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank jrsmith8
“Pretty good”
Reviewed 24 July 2014

This place is ok. they have a good gumbo and lemonade tea. The atmosphere is good and the service is normally excellent.

Visited June 2014
“Great fried oysters. Good easy place for lunch.”
Reviewed 13 July 2014 via mobile

We had a relaxed lunch at Merci Beaucoup. What stood out from our meal there were the fried oysters. Super fresh and incredibly good. Generally the food here is authentic and simple. I'd just come here just for the oysters though!

• Visited June 2014
TEXAS
“quick and easy lunch”
Reviewed 12 July 2014

Saw other reviews on tripadvisor so made plans to eat lunch here. was good place, casual, good selection for all. salads to poboys to crabcake sandwiches to entrees. avg $10. Quick seating on a Saturday at noon and didnt take long for the food to arrive. Cant go wrong.

Visited July 2014