“Loved Our Stay”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Natchitoches
Starlight Plantation
Ranked #11 of 24 Natchitoches B&B and Inns
Reviewed 7 June 2013

My wife and I had a wonderful time staying at this beautiful rustic B&B. We loved our room and Susan was the perfect hostess. We stayed in the Cypress Room and LOVED the private hot tub that overlooked Cane River. Breakfast was delicious! It was the perfect getaway!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Kyle K

Reviewed 22 May 2013

This was by far the perfect place to stay. My wife and I stayed here for our anniversary. Susan was a perfect host. We stayed in the cypress room and it was gorgeous. The porch outside the room was a great place to relax and just enjoy the Cane River. The views in are great, the atmosphere was perfect. We were left to our selves and had total privacy. We could not have asked for a better stay. The breakfast each morning was delicious. We will defiantly be staying here again.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Charles T
Reviewed 27 August 2012

My husband and I just returned from a getaway weekend for our anniversary. I'm not sure what else I could add to the glowing reviews, but it really was truly delightful. Susan was amazing. We stayed in the Cedar Suite. It was so comfortable, and immaculate, with closets of extra pillows, linens, etc. There were plenty of interesting books and magazines, which I enjoyed on the deck while my husband napped. The enormous deck was cool and inviting, even in the Louisiana summer. The view is lovely no matter where you are. Breakfast was perfect, and the morning coffee tray was a delightful touch. Honestly, I've never seen a B&B so well done. I wish we could have stayed longer.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank ATrahan
Reviewed 23 August 2012

My husband, Jim and I spent three nights with Susan at the end of July. Jim HATES bed and breakfasts and I love them! He doesn't like frills, stairs, antique furniture, and eating breakfast with strangers--he had rather read his paper! Starlight was a terrific compromise. He loved it and so did I. Susan was delightful company sharing with us the awesome history of this area. If you get an opportunity to stay, please take it. Thank you, Susan!

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank copperMcCune
Reviewed 15 July 2012

My Husband and I spent our honeymoon here 6 years ago and was finally able to go back for the weekend. It was as great as I remember. It is a very private, romantic setting. The view is great and the food and hospitality is as well. It is very peaceful and quiet yet close to town. Hopefully it will not be 6 years before we get a chance to go back. Already looking forward to our next trip. This place holds a very special place in my heart since we spent our honeymoon there and because of our recent trip.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Lisa M
Reviewed 11 April 2012

My Wife and I shared 5 Wonderful days here. Our room was Beautifully decorated. We had our own private hot tub and spent Many hours gazing out at the Cane river while having a little red wine. Susan is Incredible! The food was Fantastic! This was truly an Awesome, Relaxing, Wonderful 5 days. We Will go again.

• Stayed: May 2011
Reviewed 9 March 2012

This place is awesome! It is inconspiculously situated adjacent to the owner's home. You can easily pass it up (as I did). On the second pass I noticed the small lettering on the mailbox. Upon entering, the expanse of nicely finished wood floors and walls. A wonderful "common area", where breakfast is served, houses a full size fridge, with bottled water and cold drinks, a wet bar, and a microwave. This whole area is made entirely of wood and glass. I am actually not a big fan of real wood but this is impressive. Enough about the wood. The ambiance is what this place is all about. A beautiful place up on the bank of the river, with multilevel decks going down to the river. Jaccuzzi on the balcony is very private. The place is spotless, small,
(2 spacious suites), very personal attention. The perfect place for an anniversary or any relaxing, romantic weekend. The town is low key with a great downtown strip to browse shops with nice restaurants.

Room Tip: Cedar suite has 2 bedrooms and a less private but larger jaccuzzi. The Cypress Room is a spacious d...