“DELICIOUS seafood!”

Mayeaux's Steak & Seafood
Ranked #9 of 68 Restaurants in Natchitoches
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The owner stopped by each table at least once to ensure that all customers were happy. The food was delicious--and we're from NOLA, so our standards are high ;)
Great seafood
Service also good
I had the grilled redfish with crabmeat on top. Generous portions and fantastic.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

They may be superb in steak and other seafood dishes, but if you are from the South, do NOT order the shrimp & grits... I was surprised and baffled with this dish. Sausage, onions, mushrooms, and cheese do not belong in this dish... Sorry.

Reviewed 11 June 2018

Best Crawfish Etouffee I have ever eaten! Friendly staff and great atmosphere in the downtown historic district of Natchitoches, Louisiana. The Scenic riverbank of Cain River is in view of the restaurant and wonderful shopping next door.

Reviewed 4 June 2018 via mobile

Very disappointed. One ordered chicken fettuccine, it had absolutely no taste. I ordered the Perique. The bread was so tough it was not even eatable I had to order crackers to finish my lunch. The topping was really good. The shrimp and crawfish were cooked perfectly, just not on bread. Maybe pasta. Tried to order the Buttermilk pie for dessert, out. Who runs out of their number one dessert on a Monday. Everyone deserves a second chance. We will try again.

Reviewed 4 June 2018

It's a little pricey, but the service and food was on point. Staff made an effort to keep our party happy (we were!), and we even got to chat with the executive chef. Steak was cooked perfectly, but they put A LOT of pepper on it..of course it is Louisiana, so some extra "spice" was expected.