“Great stay”

Comfort Suites Natchitoches
Ranked #2 of 15 Hotels in Natchitoches
Reviewed 10 April 2014

Stayed here on a girls weekend trip. Friendly and helpful staff..was clean and quiet. The breakfast area was nice and the attendant kept everything fresh. Overall aa good place to stay away from the hustle and bustle of downtown.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends

Reviewed 9 April 2014

Average price, average décor, average breakfast. Just what you expect for Comfort Suites. The place was clean, the staff were polite. We stayed here two nights on an impromptu visit to Natchitoches and it was too late to get reservations at a B&B. One big problem - we realized that our "locked" door was easily opened with just a shove. We reported it to the front desk after the first night and were assured that the locked would be repaired. When we came back to our room that evening, there was no change. We stayed in the room because we did not feel like packing and moving.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank debbiturk
Reviewed 5 April 2014

This is an average hotel. Reading prior reviews is what made this hotel our choice for one night. The hotel was OK, but nothing special.

Good luck to the SAM HOUSTON STATE UNIVERSITY SOFTBALL TEAM from Huntsville, Texas, that made our stay interesting. Beautiful, well behaved young ladies!

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Jule J
Reviewed 24 March 2014

This is easily one of the best hotels we have ever stayed in. The only thing I would change is the air con which cuts in and out. I prefer an air con that is constant. Congratulations to the staff and management of this hotel. I highly recommend this hotel to anyone, especially families travelling through the area.

Room Tip: Any room is a good room in this hotel!
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 February 2014

My husband were in Natchitoches, La. for a Sweetheart Slip away with our church. It's such a small town, unless you stay at a bed and breakfast I couldn't imagine what to expect. But I should've known that Comfort Suites would not let us down. From the beautiful lobby to our wonderful room, our stay was amazing. After dinner, we came back to the hotel and had a little gift give away, and the staff had no problems with the noise we made at all.

Room Tip: We had a first floor room, and the hotel was full. WE DIDN'T HEAR ANY OUTSIDE NOISE AT ALL. My r...
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 January 2014

I have to say this was one of the nicest and cleanest hotels I have ever stayed in. The room was very aesthetically pleasing as well as spotless. The bed has got to be the most comfortable I have ever slept on. I will be researching to find out where I can purchase one of the same matresses. I believe it was a Serta. The breakfast downstairs was very good with a nice variety. An all the staff I met were very friendly. I was a female traveling alone and felt very safe and comfortable. Will stay with them again!

Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Juliefrog68
Reviewed 5 January 2014

I believe this property is new to the area-very nice, contemporary and clean. When we arrived on New Years Eve, they had no record of our online booking made the prior day-nevertheless, she had us in a room a short time later. The room was spacious and very clean. The breakfast area is spacious, organized and was well stocked. Love that they had flavored coffee creamer!! We were here for just one night and had no complaints-would recommend. It is just a short drive to the historic area of Front Street-which I love!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family