“Wonderful Stay”

Comfort Suites Natchitoches
Ranked #2 of 15 Hotels in Natchitoches
Reviewed 29 June 2014

My friends and I stayed at the Comfort Suites in Natchitoches on June 25 - 27, 2014. The hotel is only three years old and is very clean with large rooms and very comfortable beds. The staff were very friendly, efficient, and accommodating to the customers. Candice and Ebony on the front desk were especially helpful and knowledgeable about the hotel and area. The breakfast served was a full hot breakfast that was as good as eating at a nice restaurant. Diane was the cook and overseer of the breakfast. She was friendly and made sure the food was hot and ready for the guests to eat. My friends and I would recommend this hotel to anyone and we would defiantly stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends

Reviewed 18 June 2014

Super clean and comfortable. The entire staff from the front desk to the breakfast attendant were all amazing women. The rooms were very very nice. It doesn't matter how new a hotel is if housekeeping is no good it gets runner down quick. That was not the case here. These rooms were perfect in every way! The breakfast was hot and fresh not old like it had been sitting there for days. Keep doing what you're doing ladies. You're killing it!!

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 June 2014

This hotel is located just off I-49. Check-in went smoothly. Staff is very pleasant and helpful. There are several fast food restaurants nearby and it is a short walk to the French Market located in front of the hotel. A short trip on Rt. 6 takes you downtown to the shops and fine restaurants. This hotel looks pretty new. Our room was clean and gave us plenty of room. Breakfast was typical - adequate. Due to the weather we missed a few things we wanted to see. We pass by here on our way to the Gulf Coast, so I know we will stay here again.

Room Tip: We were on the third floor. Very quiet.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 May 2014

very nice hotel! clean, and looks brand new, even though it is three years old. Lauren and Candice were very courteous and most helpful at the front desk and during the managers hour. It was extremely helpful to get eating recommendations with our quick stop in town. It's no wonder this hotel has a platinum choice hotels award!very nice hotel! clean, and looks brand new, even though it is three years old. Lauren and Candice were very courteous and most helpful at the front desk and during the managers hour. It was extremely helpful to get eating recommendations with our quick stop in town. It's no wonder this hotel has a platinum choice hotels award!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank polenta3
Reviewed 19 May 2014

My wife and I stayed there on a Friday and Saturday night. The front desk people were very friendly and polite and the property and my room was clean.

House keeping forgot to clean my room Saturday and when I got back, I had to take the wet towels to the front and ask for more. Also, the A/C unit in our room was not powerful enough to cool down more than a few feet in front. I had a travel fan that made it better.

When I checked out, they asked how things were and when I mentioned that my room was not cleaned, they had me talk to the head of house keeping. She was very nice and apologized but none of them offered any credit on my bill.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Kevin H
Reviewed 27 April 2014

A beautiful, spotlessly clean, 3 year old property. For a Comfort Inn this one is exceptional and I can't think of a negative thing to say. The one problem is it's hard to find. When you exit the interstate you can't see the signage so look for the Wendy's and Race Track gas station then turn in the little road between them. You'll then see the Fairfield Suites by Marriott ahead on your left and the Comfort Suites is on your right.
Beautiful lounge\breakfast area and delicious full breakfast

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 April 2014

Stayed here on a girls weekend trip. Friendly and helpful staff..was clean and quiet. The breakfast area was nice and the attendant kept everything fresh. Overall aa good place to stay away from the hustle and bustle of downtown.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends