Motel 6 Natchitoches
US$106
Comfort Suites Natchitoches(Natchitoches)(Great Value!)
US$82
US$71
ComfortSuites
US$113
US$102
US$66
Best Western Natchitoches Inn(Natchitoches)(Great Value!)
US$103
Hotels.com
Good House B & B(Natchitoches)
US$140
US$109
US$106
Church Street Inn(Natchitoches)
US$114
US$104
Chateau Saint Denis(Natchitoches)(Great Value!)
US$212
US$119
Sweet Cane Inn(Natchitoches)
US$140
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 27 July 2012

My family and I stayed here during my son's graduation. The room was clean, the staff was kind and helpful, and the pool was a nice plus! Overall, I am very happy with the value. If you are looking for a place to comfortably and affordably rest your head while in the area, I would recommend this spot.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Jennifer W
Reviewed 18 July 2012

my stay here was wonderful. the room was nice and clean and roomy, it even had a sofa chair to sit in. the staff was very nice and friendly and helped us every way possible.

Room Tip: i enjoyed the king bed non smoking
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Jen H
Reviewed 15 July 2012

I went to this hotel as a last minute pit stop on my way to a conference in NO. It provided the basic necessities, but surprisingly had a couple of pluses -- free wifi, breakfast, and swimming pool!

The rooms were quiet (even with kids playing in the pool). Was able to hear some people next door though, but all in all it was an ideal place to get some rest and work done.

Also, the lunch buffet on Tuesday was great. Fried chicken, frito pie salad, beans & rice, okra...you can tell it was homemade southern style cookin! It's just too bad they don't open for lunch everyday.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
3  Thank Emily W
Reviewed 2 July 2012

We stayed in this hotel for 2 nights. I read the reviews and took my chances.

The truth is, it is just a place to lay your head. It was very close to my relatives and had the basic bed, tv, shower, coffee maker, iron, etc. We just did not have the extra cash to stay in a nicer place, but if you do, do! The College Inn, and Lousianne Motel looked far worse, but this place was a notch up.

If you look hard, you will notice that there is dust, the exterior is unkept. It is just the basics, and I swear there may be two people maintaining the place. When I walked it was at least 80+ degrees a blinking overhead light, etc. I was told this was done to save on electricity (poor employees!)

My tips:
1. Take some lysol spray or smell good (to get the place to your liking)
2. Make sure you leave the room a/c on because it gets hot quickly
3. Bathroom hot, so don't plan on soaking or touching the walls (a bit gritty)
3. Take bug spray as you may find an occasional cricket or spider
4. Continental breakfast consist of loaf of bread, instant grits, oatmeal, cereal, coffee, tea, fresh orange, apples, bananas, and packaged honeybuns. Dining room very warm as well. So, eat in your room.

The maid did supply fresh linens the next day and made the bed, and took out the trash, but don't expect much more. There will be a splatter here on the wall here or there, but all in all, not a total dump.

It depends on your needs, it will not be as nice as a Best Western, so if that is what you are thinking, go elsewhere.

I am a working mom with a toddler, so perhaps it was heaven because I knew I did not have to clean it when I left.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank R A
Reviewed 25 June 2012

When I called and booked this hotel for myself and a friend, I thought I was getting a deal, it was priced under what I wanted to spend and it was near the college. Boy was I shocked when my friend and I drove up to it!! It looked like hotel that had been closed down!! The parking lot was patched up with weeds growing in the cracks, the bushes, trees and grass was overgrown and there was only one car in the front parking lot. When we walked up to the front doors the glass looked like it was washed with a dirty dish rag! We walked into a dark lobby with a box fan, it was extremely hot and the glass table top and windows to the restaurant must've been wiped with the same dirty dish rag! At that point I should've said I didn't want the room, but I figured that I would be charged for not cancelling in advance. we received our key and drove around to the room, where there were only two cars. When we walked into the room we were hit with a musky odor & hot!! There were cobwebs on the chair, enough dust to fill the entire hotel with and the time on the clock was blinking, which let me know that the electricity had been off. I just wonder how long it was off, or if it's turned on only when someone stays in the room! We drove around to the office, and there was actually another car in the parking lot, we walked in the lobby and told the young man at the desk that there was no way we could stay there! He called his manager and they credited my credit card, he left the lobby to check the room, his friend that was there (obviously that's where the 2nd car comes from), told us that he doesn't blame us and that he wouldn't stay there either! He tols us that the manager keeps the thermostat set at 84 degrees in the lobby that's why it is so hot! The pictures on the website for this hotel is false advertisment, I wouldn't let my animals saty at this hotel!!!!

Room Tip: If you are in the area, the Econo Lodge was a great hotel! Rooms were until $100, new hotel, clean, cold room, friendly staff, good breakfast, safe location.
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled with friends