Econo Lodge Inn & Suites
Comfort Suites Natchitoches(Natchitoches)(Great Value!)
US$87
US$101
US$66
US$82
US$106
Best Western Natchitoches Inn(Natchitoches)(Great Value!)
US$120
US$126
US$123
Chateau Saint Denis(Natchitoches)(Great Value!)
US$212
US$101
All reviewsfront deskroad tripwafflesrecommend this hotelwould stay here againstaff was very friendly and helpfulclean hoteleating placesenjoyed my staybiscuitschoice hotelsan older hotelbreakfast roomin townpleasant staybusiness tripexcellent stay
Reviewed 21 January 2009

Although this hotel has been going thru some current renovations...

It was pretty quite and cheap. Every piece of furniture, weather it be the headboard, to the closet to the cabinets, to the door has been shellaced.

Every surface has a nice Stick to it, kinda a wierd way to renovate but whatever.

Beds were a little lumpy, and don't expect to get wireless internet in your room.

• Stayed: November 2008, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed 10 November 2008

I booked on Travelocity and they had several good reviews of this place. The rate was $80 before taxes. This place was much more in line with a rate of $35 night.

Rooms were very Spartan, the "grill" of the air conditioner was kicked or punched in. Floor was dirty. They are getting new carpet (which made the bathroom door almost impossible to close), but this place needs alot more than new carpet. Overall just a dirty feeling. The covering over the kleenex in the bathroom was rusted and looked like it had been salvaged from a destroyed hotel.

I can't tell you about the breakfast, because there is no way that we were eating anything there.

Another upsetting thing was that they insisted on scanning my driver's license.

The place looks fine from the outside but once you get "in", you want to get "out".

• Stayed: November 2008
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Denham Springs, La
Reviewed 30 April 2004

I really enjoyed my stay at Microtel. The rooms were very nice. There were more ammenities in the room than most other places I have stayed. The building was nice, nicer than most others in the area. There was a lot of room, good service, and a great rate. The only problem that I found was that it didn't smell good. It didn't smell particularly bad in the room it just didn't smell good. That problem was easily fixed with a candle though. I would highly reccomend Microtel to everyone.

6  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 13 August 2003

This was my first stay at a Microtel and may be my last. The phone in my room was so filthy I was afraid to touch it. We pulled back the bedspread and saw what looked like feces spread on the underside. The carpet was dirty. The toilet overflowed upon my first flush. The front desk was very nice and the breakfast was well stocked and included biscuits and sausage gravy however, it didn't make up for the dirty room.

2  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 24 January 2002

The design of the room was very nice, but I could not believe the cleanliness of the room. My room had windows that were so dirty that they appeared to be fogged over and as I looked closer I saw that someone named Steven had smudged his name on the glass. I also noted that there was both head hair and pubic hair on the shower wall, floor and toilet areas. I found it hard to believe that had been cleaned prior to my arrival. I was very disappointed and I don't believe I would ever stay at a Microtel again. I hope that this complaint will help prevent further guest from being disappointed with their stay.

6  Thank A TripAdvisor Member