Maison Louisiane Historic Bed and Breakfast
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites(Natchitoches)(Great Value!)
US$83
US$65
EconoLodge
Comfort Suites Natchitoches(Natchitoches)(Great Value!)
US$102
US$66
US$82
US$124
US$119
Best Western Natchitoches Inn(Natchitoches)(Great Value!)
US$120
US$126
US$123
Chateau Saint Denis(Natchitoches)(Great Value!)
US$212
US$101
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 3 September 2010

Where do I begin.Roland and I had a fantastic time. This B&B was more than we hoped for. What a true feeling of home. The beautiful decor and lets not forget to mention the comfort. Really enjoyed sitting on the front porch and learning the history of the home.The breakfast was always a delight. Ann,Pam and staff you really out did yourselves.We could have not met nicer people.You can be sure that we will be returning to stay at Maison Louisiane again.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 June 2010

While the rooms were superbly decorated and the general living space lovely, we had high hopes of the food as it is celebrated on the website as 'full gourmet breakfast'. Microwaved omelettes, frozen French toast fingers, cheap fake syrup and quasi-meat like sausage did not fit the bill! Nice place to stay otherwise.

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled as a couple
TiffanyH332, General Manager at Maison Louisiane Historic Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 31 December 2012

UNDER NEW OWNERSHIP & NEW MANAGEMENT. The home has been completely renovated with a deep cleaning, fresh paint, and combination of new and antique fine furnishings. We serve a mutli-course gourmet breakfast prepared by our Innkeeper who is a Northwestern State graduate with a degree in Hospitality Management & Tourism and Culinary Arts. We hope you will consider visiting us here at the Maison Louisiane as we take pride in every detail of your stay. We are confident you will be amazed at the difference new ownership and new management has made with our property.

Reviewed 6 May 2010

I loved sitting on the porch of this beautiful Victorian house in late afternoon and talking with the Inn Keepers. Both Meschelle and Pam are very lively, fun, cosmopolitan people. The clean, well-kept B and B made me feel like I was stepping back into a more gracious time. I loved the classic breakfast served family style in the stunningly beautiful dining room. My room was comfortable, well decorated, and very affordable. The location is walking distance to everything that interested me in town. I truly felt at home there. I'll make Maison Louisiane my headquarters for my visits to Natchitoches.

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 May 2010

my husband and i stayed here for one night while we attended a friends wedding. the house is very nice, beautifully decorated, lovely bedrooms. the innkeeper was very warm, friendly, and helpful. wonderful breakfast, love the 2 friendly little dogs that live there, gives the place even more charm and a home away from home feel. and the location was perfect.

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 27 April 2010

My name is David Allen and I'm from St Louis Missouri.
I had the great pleasure to vist natchitoches this past weekend for the jazz festival. and to get to stay at the Maison Louisiane, from the 15th to the 20th. I would like to thank the staff, Pam Steele and Mecshelle Kochinsky for a wonderful time. It was so great to get to stay at a place and feel like your part of the family. The smiles, the jokes, the stories, the laughter, the knowledge of the history of the area and the warmness, made it hard for me to went to leave, but looking forward to coming back. Pam and Mecshelle opened their home to me and didn't treat me as a paying guest, but has part of the family. I miss
the times we had setting on the front porch, just drinking coffee and talking. And what really made it hit home for me, was your (2) small dog's, that greeted me all the time, and would jump in my lap while we sat and talked, and for (them) to treat me as a long lost friend. And most important, was the fact that all your rooms were filled, with people from Arkansas, Texas, Shreveport, Alexandria and Lafayette and you treated us all the same. I thank you Pam and Mecshelle, for making the Masion Louisiane my home away from home. I miss you guy's and if me, my daughter, my son - in - law, my grandson and my dog, don't get to see you this year for the Christmas Lights, we will most certainly see you for sure at next years jazz fest.
Thank you bothe again and may God Bless.
And for anyone out there, looking for a home away from home, with great people, good food and a clean and beautiful Bed and Breakfast, stay at the Masion Louisiane,
because I promise you that you'll never want to leave, and you'll always want to go back.

David R. Allen