“Eclectic”

Cuisines: American
North Richland Hills, TX
“Eclectic”
Reviewed 31 March 2014

Super little sandwich shop with lots more. Good food and prices. Friendly atmosphere. Reminds me of college days.

Visited March 2014
1 Thank Travelers006

Natchitoches, Louisiana
“Great coffee and Friendly service”
Reviewed 5 March 2014 via mobile

This quaint spot is one of my favorite places in town. The location is beautiful. The atmosphere is wonderful!!! It is on Front Street, facing the Cane River. You can sit inside or outside and watch the cars pass on the historic brick lined street. The coffee is always delicious, and the sweets are wonderful. I always take my friends visiting from out of town here. They all make trips back to Canebreak before they leave town.

Visited February 2014
Shreveport, Louisiana
“Good Coffee and GREAT Sweets”
Reviewed 20 February 2014

I don't drink coffee, but everyone I go with say the coffee there is good. I go for the sweets, which are always awesome! You can tell they are homemade. My favorites are the cupcakes (with awesome homemade icing) and the chocolate chip taffy cookies (I have yet to recreate that recipe). Definitely a place to stop in while walking around downtown.

Visited December 2013
New Orleans, Louisiana
“Atmosphere of a European Cafe”
Reviewed 28 December 2013

There are very few places that approach the atmosphere found in the ubiquitous cafes of Europe. It has a limited but good menu, excellent views of Front street, and outdoor seating. It is my favorite place for a morning coffee or a light lunch.

• Visited November 2013
Natchitoches, Louisiana
“Great sandwiches”
Reviewed 26 December 2013 via mobile

I go there for lunch often and the sandwiches are great! I like ham and cheese on jalapeño bread with garlic mustard. Delish!

• Visited September 2013