Fairfield Inn & Suites Natchitoches
Quality Inn(Natchitoches)
US$82
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites(Natchitoches)(Great Value!)
US$71
Comfort Suites Natchitoches(Natchitoches)(Great Value!)
US$86
US$63
Hampton Inn Natchitoches(Natchitoches)(Great Value!)
US$126
US$101
US$116
Best Western Natchitoches Inn(Natchitoches)(Great Value!)
US$125
US$121
Chateau Saint Denis(Natchitoches)(Great Value!)
US$105
US$101
Travelocity
TripAdvisor
All reviewsstate championshipsfront deskparking lotcross countrygreeted warmlyovernight stoproom numberfitness centerwasher and dryerwafflesclose proximitya wonderful place to stayfrench markethigh schoolthe staff was super friendlynice hotelthe breakfast area
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 8 March 2014

Arrived there for a business trip. I was a little aggravated with all the kids staying at the hotel. I did not know there was some kind of baseball & basketball tournaments going on. Alana was so professional. She got in touch with whomever was suppose to be supervising all of the children. She was able to make them stop running all over the hallways & slamming doors every 15 minutes. On the next day, my company car broke down in the parking lot. The desk attendant did every thing in her authority to secure me a room until Monday. I did not know that Natchitoches was such a small town. The Ford dealer did not open until Monday. I wanted to let the General Manager know how good the employees & the front desk, kitchen & housekeeping staff are. The price is definitely fair for the newly opened hotel & hospitality that I received at FairField Natchitoches, LA.

Room Tip: Call before your stay, if you don't want to stay with alot of children.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank JAGG J
Reviewed 6 March 2014

We couldn't get home as I-49 was shut down in some places due to freezing rain. We decided to stay here a night with the kids. It was great. Front desk is friendly. Rooms are huge. I love the nice walk in showers. The breakfast in the morning had everything you need. Very clean. I also used the business center that night to print some work papers, it was clean, neat, and very easy to use.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank AlainaThi
Reviewed 2 March 2014

Parking was abundant and check in was efficient. The hotel is 3 months old and still in decent shape and the decor is lovely. Our king bedded room was very small - there wasn’t even room for a small easy chair. There was a built in desk and a desk chair but there were two of us in the room so one of us was forced to sit on the bed to watch TV. The king rooms are really designed for one occupant. The hotel should have placed queen beds in the smaller rooms to allow for space for a small easy chair. I did not see the other rooms so I can’t talk to whether there was space for a small easy chair in those rooms. They have rooms that they advertise as “larger king rooms” and I asked about an upgrade to one of those and was told that an upgrade would not be possible (I am Marriott Platinum) because I was using a government rate. I was offered a handicapped room with a chair in the shower but decided I didn’t want to sit in the shower to watch TV!! I am joking but you get the idea. One final note on the king room - the web site indicates one rollaway bed is allowed in a king bedded room but the only place a rollaway would fit would be in the entry hallway and this would create a safety and fire hazard (not to mention blocking access to the bathroom).
Aside from being small the room was well appointed. The TV was small (32”) and we had to tinker with it to have a decent image as the bright was turned all the way up. I believe the TVs were never adjusted when they were initially installed. The room had a neat multi-level desk and TV stand/dresser drawer set up - this allowed for lots of landing space. The TV stand area was small so this may be the reason for the small screen. The bed slept fine and the pillows were OK. There were two outlets available on the night tables which was useful. There was a microwave and refrigerator in the room. The microwave slid around when you tried to open and close the door as though it was on ball bearings. They need some way to minimize the movement as there is a chance someone could injure themselves if they tug a little too hard on the door. Also, the ice bucket was almost out of reach as it was on a shelf above the microwave (the microwave was above the refrigerator). Basically things were stacked like you’d see in a college dorm room. Breakfast was standard Fairfield with no surprises. The OJ seemed watered down and the waffle batter was very thick, which made for dense waffles. The coffee was typical weak. Not a bad stay overall but nothing exceptional, except that the facility is new.

Room Tip: Only get a king if you are one person as room is too small for two people to be very comfortable (unless all you are doing is sleeping).
Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank AGoingGal
Reviewed 1 February 2014

"New" has proven to always be good when it comes to our experiences with hotels. This is no exception - it has only been open about 3 months, so it is "new" in our book. For this price range, the Fairfield Inn was a great fit for our needs. Although it was just off the interstate 49, I didn't know exactly where to turn into their property, as it was not clearly marked, almost turned into a gas station. But, that's just me - I like big lettered and easily distinguished street signs, which was missing on our visit. Rooms, staff (Tre'), and amenities were all up for the job - Tre' was local (knowledgeable) and capably assisted with area restaurant choices. Not sure if all rooms (we had 321 & 322) are the same, but these did not have a tub - just a very nice and large shower, yet without a hand-held sprayer. Difficult to keep from getting one's hair wet, as well as being located high on the wall - difficult for those vertically challenged.

Room Tip: 322 overlooks the front parking lot, 321 (across the hall) overlooked trees.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank WildWilliam
Reviewed 9 January 2014 via mobile

We travel through Natchitoches, several times a year and have stayed @ the Comfort Suites next door. I discovered Marriott had constructed this Fairfield with a good rate & we were pleasantly surprised! Shernella & Tre greeted us warmly, answered questions & checked us in promptly & efficiently.
Shaneka prepared a variety of warm & cold breakfast goodies to get us on our way @ 7:00am. The King room was clean, comfortable and inviting! We shall be back!

• Stayed: January 2014