“Great food and service.”

Nicky's Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #25 of 65 Restaurants in Natchitoches
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 30 July 2012

The food here is really good. Service is great and the margaritas are strong. Pretty much your average mexican restaurant. One thing that sticks out for me is that the portion size is huge. Only reason I didnt rate it as excellent is that the menu is really basic. No specialty dishes for this place.

Reviewed 19 June 2012

What can I say...I raised my kids at Nicky's. Been to everyone that they have!!!!

Reviewed 14 May 2012

We were craving Mexican food on our resent trip to Natchitoches, LA. We opted for this place since it was closer to the hotel and had positive reviews from the Internet. We were pleasantly surprised. Food was good, salsa and chips were good although my husband prefers his salsa a little spicier, I thought it was fine. I had a house margarita and it was average. It happened to be mothers day and they were handing out roses to all ladies that day. I'm not a mother but when they presented me with one I just smiled and accepted. I left it for the cleaning lady at the Hampton Inn just up the road which we recommend also. It was very clean and reasonably priced.

Reviewed 21 April 2012

It's not bad....just your average Tex-Mex place. Service is a little slow, but it is not overly so. Great Tex-Mex is not found in chain places.

Reviewed 17 March 2012

I live in Austin, so it is not really fair to them, but it was very tasty.