“Great food and service” 4 of 5 bubbles

Good for: Kids, Child-friendly, Cheap Eats, Groups
Geismar
“Great food and service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 April 2013

my first visit I didn't like the food, but because my husband and son LOVE the pork carnitas I gave it another try. The beef fajita burrito was AMAZING. Price good, portions HUGE (recommend you split)

Visited April 2013

Louisiana
“Not Impressed...”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 December 2012 via mobile

My husband and I are from SOUTH Louisiana-Cajun Country-so meat pies and North Louisiana "Cajun" food is not something we are impressed by which is why we chose to go Mexican on our trip to Natchitoches. Not impressed!
I had the steak fajitas-they were seasoned well and cooked nicely. Only complaint here is they served them with orange rice that seemed to have been microwaved too long and a few shreds of lettuce, not many "fixings" for the fajitas. Husband had a steak fajita chimichanga. First off, it was SMALL-like children's menu small. Then it was smothered in this yellow velvetta-ish sauce that tasted horrible. The inside of the chimichanga had nothing but meat, no onions, bell peppers,etc, dry meat. I will say the salsa was pretty good. Maybe we missed the "must have" items but we won't be back to try and figure it out.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
Louisiana
“Awesome”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 December 2012

The food and atmosphere both are a delight, we really enjoy going after church on Sundays, and on some week-ends out and about on the motorcycle we will go and eat.
The people are very kind, prompt attention, and the food is really great. We enjoy our chips hot and they serve all their food hot, not warm!!!!
very nice place , and worth the 45 minutes to drive!!!

• Visited December 2012
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Houston, Texas
“Gross!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 August 2012

I'm from Houston, so Mexican food is all over the place there! And I realize Texas is one of the few states with true southern, Mexican food, but this place was absolutely terrible!! The queso was definitely straight from a can and not warm (temperature wise) at all. The rest of the food doesn't meet standard either.

Visited December 2011
Lafayette, Louisiana
“Really good food, and decent pricing add up to my favorite mexican restaurant in Natchitoches!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 August 2012

Nicky's has restuarants in Shreveport too. I'm not sure where else.

They are consistently good. My favorite thing to order is a half order of their nacho supreme. We're talking less than $7, and excellent flavor and quanity is plenty!

I've eating a different Nicky's for 30 years or so, and it is always great!

There are several good mexican restaurants in Natchitoches. If you want the best... Nicky's is it.

Visited July 2012