“Yummy!!”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed 15 June 2014

We drive from Ruston to eat here. We LOVE their breakfast and lunch!! We even take pancakes home and freeze till our next trip down.

Reviewed 15 June 2014

Old building one block off the main street of the historic district. Had seen info about how the meat pie is unique to this area of LA, and had to give it a try. Wife and I both tried the traditional meat pie, although they had a version with crawfish. Plate came with 2 sides, and salad bar. Although small, the potato salad and cole slaw were excellent. Meat pie was good, and with the sides of red beans and dirty rice, filled me up. Glad we tried it.

Reviewed 15 June 2014

The meat pies, red beans, and rice are superior!!! Just wish they were open in the evening. Be sure to make plans to eat at lunch while you are there!!!

Reviewed 7 June 2014

My husband and I stopped in for breakfast this morning. Their new menu had Shrimp and Grits, and that's what my husband ordered. We had the same dish at Paula Deen's restaurant in Savannah back in November. These were just as awesome as hers! This menu item is a must try! I would even order it for lunch or dinner if they will let you.

2  Thank flexdirectcpr
Reviewed 5 June 2014

We were only there for a few days, so we could only sample a few restaurants. Lasyone's meat pie and dirty rice plate was simply outstanding. We'll have to go back to Natchitoches just top visit Lasyone's again.

1  Thank BandM652