“"Queen for the Weekend" at an AMAZING B&B”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Natchitoches
The Queen Anne Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #5 of 23 Natchitoches B&B and Inns
Leander, Texas
“"Queen for the Weekend" at an AMAZING B&B”
Reviewed 19 February 2014

This was the most welcoming, relaxing, 'home away from home' B&B!!!! Charles is wonderful and an amazing Innkeeper!! He's the best you could ever hope for!!! Breakfast each morning was better than any 5 star restaurant that you could imagine. Charles's creations were so beautiful to see each morning, and the flavor you can't stop thinking about. With a hug goodbye to Charles, my thoughts are about the next time we are able to come back to such an AMAZING place!!!

Room Tip: All the rooms are beautifully decorated. My favorite would be the 'blue' room!!!
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (47)
Plano, Texas
Reviewed 19 February 2014

Stayed here on a work trip one weekend and throughly enjoyed the accommodations. The room and bathroom were very clean and spacious. I loved the history and feel of the place, not to mention the delicious breakfast every morning! I will definitely stay here again if I go back to the area!

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Reviewed 16 February 2014 via mobile

This is the best B&B you could ever dream of. We visit a different B&B about 3 times a year and this has been the best one yet. Everything is so comfortable and the food is AMAZING! you will never have a better breakfast in your life than the ones created by Charles!

Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
North Port, Florida
Reviewed 13 February 2014

Ten years ago my lover and I came to the Queen Ann and this is where we fell in love, so for our anniversary, we decided to return and visit all the special places on front street that became an intricate part of our love story. We booked the same room at the B&B and took a stroll down memory lane and fell in love all over again. The Queen Ann is a romantic Inn and our Host, Charles, was superb! The presentation of the breakfast was fabulous and Charles goes out of his way to make sure you feel at home at his B&B. Knowing the details of our love story, Charles (sly fella that he is) snuck upstairs leaving rose petals on the bed and champagne chilling...what a nice surprise! Thank you Charles for making our stay all we hoped for!

Nacogdoches, Texas
Reviewed 11 February 2014

We have stayed in many hotels and Bed and Breakfasts but I have to say this was a wonderful treat. I made the reservations at the last minute and didn't research it like I usually do so I really didn't have clue what I might be getting into but my husband and I thought that it will be for only one night and we can put up with anything that long. How wonderfully surprised we were when we checked in. It is a beautiful Bed and Breakfast. We stayed in the Library Room which is downstairs right behind the parlor so quite convenient. It is probably the cleanest public facility I have EVER been in. There was not a speck of dust or dirt anywhere. I LOVED that!!! It was wonderfully quiet and the next morning we not only had an absolutely delicious breakfast but our host made us feel like family. He was so warm, cheerful and friendly and made us want to return. He shared recipes with me (which I love) and we felt like we had known him forever. I highly recommend this Bed and Breakfast and we will be staying there again on our next trip to Natchicoches.

Room Tip: Loved the Library Room
2 Thank susan c
Knoxville, Tennessee
Reviewed 3 February 2014

There is simply nothing to say negatively about this B&B. Our room was large with a king size bed, nice wall mounted TV, chairs and a love seat, and a jacuzzi bath tub in the shower. We also had a door to the wrap around veranda, complimentary access to soft drinks and bottled water and a great location only a few blocks from the Front street area. The best, and I mean absolutely best thing about our stay, was Charles, our concierge and breakfast chef. Charles is one of those people that got the "happy" gene. Totally charming, willing to get any piece of information you need, great at offering suggestions and just an ebullient human being. His breakfasts weren't some eggos and juice, they were creations of incredible yogurt and fruit starters, followed by a delicious main course (such as eggs Benedict cooked to perfection).

There was no noise whatsoever and the included wifi was fine. Many nice little places to sit outside on the grounds and free, easy parking. Cane River is literally across the street and everywhere felt safe, safe, safe. Just exceptional.

Room Tip: Ours was the Garden Room, second floor first on the left.
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
3 Thank JBuffaloe51
Mobile, Alabama
Reviewed 27 January 2014

I know this has taken me a while to write this review since my sister, her husband and myself were there in November 2013 for a fabulous Holiday! My computer has been on the "fritz" and finally I am able to tell everyone what a magnificent stay we had at the Queen Anne Bed and Breakfast.
Charles was the most informed Host about the area; and, his breakfast with the help of his very responsible staff was beyond delicious every morning. I have never met such a happy and friendly group.
The home furnishings are stunning and very charming. Our rooms were spacious and so comfortable. This was our second time to the "City of Lights" but our first time at the Queen Anne. We will be back in 2014 and I will be making reservations at the Queen Anne.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family