“Natchitoches in late march”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Natchitoches
The Queen Anne Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #5 of 23 Natchitoches B&B and Inns
Ennis, TX
“Natchitoches in late march”
Reviewed 31 March 2014

The bed and breakfast was located in a nice peaceful neighborhood with about a short 4 block walk to the all the shops in the historic district. We stayed in the library room which was spacious and tastefully decorated. Both mornings we were awaken with the aroma of breakfast being prepared. The breakfasts were fantastic!
Todd was our host during our stay and was always willing to answer our questions and ensured that our stay was very relaxing. On the first night a major storm came thru setting off the sirens. Todd came to the inn and assured all guests were safe.
The exterior is very well landscaped, with several places to sit and enjoy the flowers & singing birds.

Room Tip: Recommend the Library room.
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
Winnsboro, Louisiana
Reviewed 28 March 2014

My daughter and I decided to take a quick trip since she was out of school for a couple of days. I looked online and felt like the prices were reasonable so we booked a room at The Queen Anne. We stayed in the Library and were very pleased with the accommodations. We felt like we had the whole place to ourselves! We had tea that night in our room. The breakfast was great and we especially enjoyed Charles. He was very personable and served the best food ever. I would recommend The Queen Anne Bed and Breakfast wholeheartedly!

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with friends
Larose, Louisiana
Reviewed 13 March 2014

My wife and i were invited by my wonderful niece to spend a weekend with them.
She booked us into queen anne bed and breakfast in beautiful natchitoches. to our
amazement it was the best experience we ever had. The room we stayed in was
the blue room which was very clean and loaded with antiques.Charles is an
amazing innkeeper , he is the best in breakfast creations.love to hear him singing
every morning and with a big smile on his face as he greet us every morning.
Charles made us feel like family. our sincere thanks to my wonderful niece for
booking us into this beautiful place, and charles for making our stay a delightful one
and for his fabulous breakfast creations. I would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: The blue room is the best its big and with access to the veranda.
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Little Rock, Arkansas
Reviewed 27 February 2014

My wife and I wanted a weekend away and had read about Natchitoches in a magazine. After reading a few reviews, I selected the Queen Anne and we were especially thankful that I did. Our experience was wonderful. The house is attractive and well-appointed. We stayed in Garden room, which is capacious and comfortable, and has a private entrance onto the upper porch. Far and away, the trip was made by Charles, the innkeeper. He is warm and delightful. His hospitality is extraordinary and his breakfasts are indulgently delectable. We truly felt like we were staying in the home of a friend. It was a weekend we will cherish and it will not be the last time we visit Charles and the Queen Anne.

• Stayed February 2014
Shreveport, Louisiana
Reviewed 26 February 2014

According to trip advisor there are 28 Bed and Breakfasts in and around Natchitoches, so you definitely have a choice. Now I certainly haven't stayed at all 28, but I've been to number one and I am here to say that the current #3, Queen Anne, is gaining on the leader!
We've all heard that the proof is in the pudding and that is certainly the case at the Queen Anne! Breakfast time at the Queen Anne is an experience you won't soon forget. Beginning with an appetizer to wake up your taste buds, the main course is a sensation more reminiscent of an eloquent dining establishment in the French Quarter of New Orleans! As always, this concerto of taste abundance is orchestrated by the supreme maestro of cuisine and care, Charles! Yes, if you were to look up maître d'hôtel in the dictionary there you would find a picture of Charles! He is truly representative of the title master of the house!

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank bobraynard
New Llano La
Reviewed 19 February 2014 via mobile

My husband and I was celebrating our 17th anniversary .Charles I just want to tell you thank you for an awesome weekend on February 7-9 on our anniversary..... And amazing breakfast thank you for not putting the eggs in it... Lol I do miss your singing in the kitchen and your great smile every morning. We will see you next year when we come back thank you. you have a blessed year. Your friends Olive & Dustin K

Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
Leander, Texas
Reviewed 19 February 2014

This was the most welcoming, relaxing, 'home away from home' B&B!!!! Charles is wonderful and an amazing Innkeeper!! He's the best you could ever hope for!!! Breakfast each morning was better than any 5 star restaurant that you could imagine. Charles's creations were so beautiful to see each morning, and the flavor you can't stop thinking about. With a hug goodbye to Charles, my thoughts are about the next time we are able to come back to such an AMAZING place!!!

Room Tip: All the rooms are beautifully decorated. My favorite would be the 'blue' room!!!
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple