Service was great, Bernard was working the front desk and he was very nice. Had room 225. Room looked nice, was apparent that its been remodeled. Quickly noticed some issues. The deadbolt wouldn't fully lock. There a problem with the phone. It rang in the middle if the night, desk leek thought we called him. When I called to check out this morning, phone was very staticy, and continued ringing after the front desk answered. Was hard to hear the lady.
The bathroom needs repair. The tub is broke. In several places, and some has tried temporarily replacing by gluing a mat over the broken area. You can still feel the hole and cracks when standing to take a shower. Pipe to shower head is loose, maintenance minded hubby said its about to break. Coffee pot is placed next to toilet. Ick!
King bed had 4 pillows, but all were smaller than standard pillows. Neither of us could get comfortable. Bed only had 2 sheets and a thin blanket. No comforter, and no extra blankets. Would have preferred a blanket. Ended up it didn't matter be because it was hot in the room. Air was on high cool, but it was still warm in room when we checked out this am. Hampton was the same price, wish we had gone there instead.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Guests staying at this Natchitoches, Louisiana hotel will be close to Fort St. Jean Baptiste, the Plantation Homes and Northwestern State University. Welcome to the Best Western of Natchitoches, where guests will find friendly customer service, comfortable accommodations and a relaxing atmosphere for an affordable rate. Situated only 6 miles from historic downtown, this Natchitoches hotel features well-appointed guest rooms equipped with cable satellite television and high-speed Internet access. Guests are welcome to a complimentary continental breakfast before heading out to explore the oldest settlement in the Louisiana Purchase. Other hotel amenities include an outdoor swimming pool, gym facilities, guest laundry and full business services. Indulge in the history and culture of Natchitoches by visiting the Historic district or touring the Plantations Homes. Visit the Fort St. Jean Baptiste, an historic fort in the Louisiana Purchase or tour the Old Courthouse State Museum. Northwestern State University and the Louisiana School for Math and Sciences are only 3 miles away- ideal for guests visiting students. Guests will find several options for fishing and water sports at Sibley Lake, Cane River and Red River, all located less than 10 miles from the hotel. Take a quick day trip to Shreveport, 65 miles from Natchitoches to experience other Louisiana attractions. Natchitoches also hosts the Festival of Lights, an annual Christmas time festival held in the beginning of December. The friendly, helpful staff at the Best Western of Natchitoches is ready to ensure a fun-filled memorable stay in Natchitoches, Louisiana. Make a reservation today and save! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Best Western Natchitoches Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Natchitoches Hotel Natchitoches
- Natchitoches Best Western