“Great room for the price”
Review of Quality Inn

Quality Inn
Ranked #8 of 15 Hotels in Natchitoches
Reviewed 27 March 2012

Reasonably priced, close to the Interstate, Continential breakfast was better than I expected

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Tom12_1965
Tracy P, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2012

Value is what we sell...glad you enjoyed yur stay!!

Reviewed 6 December 2011

Don't get me wrong... I was Thrilled to have a ROOM... having been unable to make a reservation until the LAST Minute... and this being the Natchitoches 'Christmas Of Lights" celebration when 100,000 "Extra" people come to town for the Festivities.
AND... I DO recommend folks put this town's celebration on their "Bucket" list especially the Gala, and the Opening Celebration.
However we checked into rooms on Friday 12/02/2011:
Room 113: For the Teens. Two Double beds, chair, table. Refrigerator. Fuzzy TV
Room 119: For us Parents. King Bed. Love Seat (smelly) Microwave. (NO refrigerator)

As for the Breakfast Buffet ... it didn't save us any money since the Protein options (boiled eggs?) were few and far between. Many hotels now offer scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage, etc. This buffet did not.
I awoke Sunday morning to some VERY LOUD people screaming and all family members confirmed this... But I was corrected in that these were actually the HOUSEKEEPING Staff... Hmmm....
While staying there I made a mental note to applaud the housekeeping staff because for a shabby room, bed covers, carpet and etc. the room did appear to be clean and our room was cleaned pretty well during our stay. However this did not make up for being awakened early.
Not the hotel's fault but Sunday morning around 1:30am a Sheriff pounded on our door and asked my husband who owned the VAN parked outside our room. (NOT us but this gentleman had some very suspicious behaviour).
Shampoo, Conditioner and Lotion are supplied. Extra supplies are offered. COMMUNITY COFFEE is supplied ( a PLUS for Louisiana Travelers).
I enjoyed my stay overall but will never come back to this hotel.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank BatonRougeFamily
Tracy P, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2012

I'm sorry to hear you weren't completely satisfied with your stay...please feel free to contact me at the hotel to discuss your future lodging needs in our area (318) 352-7500. I'd like a chance to make it up to you!!

Reviewed 3 June 2011

Our check in was smooth the girl at the front desk was very helpful, also gave driving directions to several locations around town. I had a problem with the free Internet service called front desk and the same person called back with a solution to the problem. The room has a fridge microwave flat panel television. The room was clean as well as the bathroom. For the price we will stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2011
4  Thank Txbec64
Reviewed 20 March 2011

I stayed at this location with my friends for a brief visit. Upon checkin the front desk clerk was very standoffish and extremely unfriendly. The room was mediocre with no refrigerator or microwave. The bathroom was tiny and flithy looking. Im an employee as well as a member of choice hotels so i know their procedures well. I requested a late checkout. The front desk still proceeded to call the room beginning at 11:50 (checkout time isnt until 12:00) They called again as we were packing at 12:16 and threatened to charge my card again if we didnt leave. When i requested to speak to the manager he never came out of his office and the desk clerk was extremely cold calling him to the phone saying "she wants you" as if they were discussing me. I will never stay here again and would not recommend this hotel to my enemy.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled with friends
3  Thank JennyPooh020586
Reviewed 1 March 2011

I was over charged for a room because they found a bag over the smoke detector that I didn't put there. I talked to the manager and he told me that when people use a bag over a smoke detector they are doing drugs..... that really hurt my feelings. First of all we had a choice of a non-smoking room and a smoking room we picked the non-smoking room. Why would we ask for non-smoking if we were going to smoke? I will never stay at this hotel ever again.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Sandman025
Reviewed 15 November 2010

We made a reservation here as there were no other hotel rooms available in Natchitoches. When we arrived, they didn't have our reservation. Reluctantly,we took the only available room. Never again. Don't stay here if they charge over $30 a night.

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled as a couple
2  Thank mheck00
Reviewed 15 August 2010

Omg where do I start...the front desk clerk was so nice and smart...Well first off they are very reasonably priced...especially compared to the nearby so called hotels...and just as nice...now she quoted my husband a price and it was fine but I went inside so that it could go under my rewards...but my reward card wasn't working...so she left the room under my husband's name and made him a member on the spot...and gave me a discount bc we were reward members...wow...then my room was floor level and right by the pool...it was like she read my mind...no doubt I wld stay again...and the beds were dreamy...only con was no fridge but did have microwave...

2  Thank Louisianamrs