“Weekend Getaway”
Review of Quality Inn

Quality Inn
Ranked #9 of 15 Hotels in Natchitoches
Reviewed 8 April 2013

The Hotel rooms were clean. The tub in room 117 is peeling really needs repairing. Also need to check entrance locks the batteries needs to be change had to go to saveral rooms before we could settle down. Staff was helpful. Room didn't have a fridge didn't know you have to request a room with a fridge couldn't keep medicine cool had to used the ice bucket.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with friends

Reviewed 4 April 2013

My family and I travel to Natchitoches for a funeral, my stay here was unreal!!! It was a mis understanding from the day I reserves the rooms from the day of our arrival. I will not say all the staff was rude, because Sean and Blake did there best to accomudate my family. However! long story short between Friday and Sunday.......the General Man. (Tracey Page) was exetremely rude, he curse us and threating to call the police on us. I have worked in Hospital Admin for 11yrs and I would never speak or treat a patient/s like he(GM) treated us.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 March 2013

What a disappointment staying at a CHOICE HOTEL and the Quality Inn. I will never use this hotel or company again for future travel. After being told by one manager when making the reservation that we could have an early check in we were charged for the early arrival. We spoke with 2 people and no one told us we would be charged. We did not receive maid service to our room that day. What a disappointment and not worth the money. Too many other NICE hotels to choose from when picking in this area. Driving 700 miles to the area for a funeral and having to deal with an unconcerned staff and hotel will always be remembered when selecting future hotel stays in both Natchitoches and around the country! Very disappointed that their employess lied to their manager of what they told their customers when making the hotel reservations! Nice job Charles and the Quality Inn!

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank Carrie N
Reviewed 23 February 2013

The hotel was just okay. We think we saw a bed bug and reported it, they are going to clean it just in case. My biggest problem with the hotel is it is so noisy. It's sandwiched between a gas station and Burger King. It started at 5:45AM with big trucks backing up with them beeping and there were more than one over the next hour or two. You can do better but it will cost you more.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 December 2012

We booked a two night stay, got in the room and quickly called the front desk to say we were leaving. The wallpaper was peeling off the walls, there was so much daylight showing through the door something could have crawled in. Overall the room was shabby, smelly and dirty. It was a good deal but as the saying goes , You get what you pay for!!! Never again!

• Stayed: December 2012
3  Thank soccermom201111
Reviewed 17 November 2012

I booked this hotel despite some of the dire warnings because it was the only one available on the date I was staying, and I was very pleasantly surprised to discover that it was quiet, clean, and comfortable and the staff was very professional and pleasant. This is not the newest hotel in town and is showing its age in some minor and unimportant ways, but my room was large, with a very comfortable king bed, sofa, microwave, refrigerator, coffee maker, tv, and free wireless, all of which worked just fine. The bathroom was in perfect order, with all the necessary amenities. The breakfast selection was very ample, and despite the fact that the breakfast area was full of people the very cordial staff was right there the whole time to make sure they never ran out of coffee or food. The location is right on the Interstate, with several fast food restaurants very close by and a short drive to the university and everything else in town. I would definitely stay here again and would recommend it without hesitation to someone looking for a very good hotel that won't break your budget.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank BayouBillLa
Reviewed 9 July 2012

It's an older motel but it's very clean and comfortable. Very well priced. There is a very good
breakfast. Burger King on one side and a convenience store on the other. It's right off of HWY-49.
When I work in this area this is where I stay. I like the idea of being able to back up to my room door and unload luggage. Staff and management are very accommodating.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled on business