“just ok”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Perham, Minnesota
“just ok”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 October 2013

It was OK. Little flavor, bland really... but it was better than what we have in Utah and Minnesota. Similar to eating Mexican food cooked by non-Mexicans.

• Visited August 2013

Shreveport, Louisiana
“Terrible Service!!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 October 2013

I will never set foot in this place again. The server I had ran out to my car as I was pulling out of the restaurant and was acting as if I did not pay. Quite embarrassing for me considering people were watching! He kept waiving my receipt. He did not speak very good English and I kept showing him my receipt where I did pay. I Talked to a manager and apparently he thought I took another ticket. The server was even arguing with me in the parking lot! It was dark and I am a female by myself! I should have driven off. I left him a nice tip which I now regret. The food was average. Would have preferred Taco Bell.

• Visited October 2013
LAKELAND
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Every time I go to New Iberia”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 September 2013

True Mexican Food And great Service. Liked it so much . It is where I proposed to my wife.All the staff go out of there way to make sure everything is 100 % authentic. I give it a 100 out of 100

Visited July 2013
Sun City, Arizona
“It's about average”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 March 2013

Being in Cajun country, this Mexican restaurant was OK. Having eaten Mexican food all over the country El Chile Verde was alright, but lacked any real spice or heat. I had the shrimp burritos which were OK. Small shrimp were sauted with onions and green peppers served with very tasty refried beans and rice. Hubby had a combination plate with chili rellano, taco and guacamole.

• Visited March 2013
Brevard, North Carolina
“A new worst ever!!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 December 2012 via mobile

Stopped by on my way through town. I was intrigued by the "Authentic Mexican Food" on the sign so I decided to forgo Wendy's across the street and sit down to an "Authentic" meal.

Salsa; From a jar but the best thing I had.

Cheese Dip; From a can... But not bad.

Shrimp Quesadilla; Now we get to the point of the terrible rating... Most of the shrimp were way undercooked. I ate very little and waited for the server to come by for the usual "How is everything". That never happened. I eventually set my plate across the table and waited some more. After about 20 min or so he came by with the check, dropped it off and tried to escape. No "How was everything". I stopped him and informed him that the shrimp, the main ingredient in my Shrimp Quesadilla, were not all cooked. He said ok and went off. I hit the head and proceeded to the front desk to speak with someone. The manager was there, who proceeded to say he was giving me 20% off my bill. I said that's not acceptable. He asked if I wanted another one to go. I said no, the first one was not fully cooked do you think I will believe the next one will be. He said ok 20% off. I paid my bill, tipped the waiter more than he deserved and went to my truck to write this.

Let me just say to the owner if they ever read this, get a new manager during the day. The one you have now knows nothing about customer satisfaction. As for me, I will place this review on as many review sights as possible.