“Good Mexican Food”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Lafayette, Louisiana
“Good Mexican Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 June 2014

I've eaten here twice, both times I had salad and both were good. The taco salad was a very generous serving but the Texano salad was much better, loaded with beef, chicken and shrimp. My waiter was very attentive with additional chips and salsa along with drink refills.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Lee T

“A Wonderful Taste of Mexico”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 March 2014

The El Chile Verde was a warm and welcome restaurant. It's simple - plastic silverware and worn furniture - but the food was plentiful and tasty. The margaritas were especially good. The waiter was polite and attentive.

• Visited March 2014
Perham, Minnesota
“just ok”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 October 2013

It was OK. Little flavor, bland really... but it was better than what we have in Utah and Minnesota. Similar to eating Mexican food cooked by non-Mexicans.

• Visited August 2013
Shreveport, Louisiana
“Terrible Service!!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 October 2013

I will never set foot in this place again. The server I had ran out to my car as I was pulling out of the restaurant and was acting as if I did not pay. Quite embarrassing for me considering people were watching! He kept waiving my receipt. He did not speak very good English and I kept showing him my receipt where I did pay. I Talked to a manager and apparently he thought I took another ticket. The server was even arguing with me in the parking lot! It was dark and I am a female by myself! I should have driven off. I left him a nice tip which I now regret. The food was average. Would have preferred Taco Bell.

• Visited October 2013
LAKELAND
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Every time I go to New Iberia”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 September 2013

True Mexican Food And great Service. Liked it so much . It is where I proposed to my wife.All the staff go out of there way to make sure everything is 100 % authentic. I give it a 100 out of 100

Visited July 2013