“Good Happy Hour”

Bojangles Sushi & Oyster Bar
Ranked #18 of 113 Restaurants in New Iberia
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 26 February 2014

We just had cocktails, but found the atmosphere very attractive, and the drinks were well made. One person in our party felt that his Margarita was noticeably short on tequila, and the bartender made it right very cheerfully. That's always a sign of a class establishment.

1  Thank Steven C

Reviewed 4 September 2013

This hip little place in New Iberia, Louisiana had the best food. Sushi plus other menu items. I had a filet that was out of this world. Fried mushrooms to die for! My friends enjoyed many different types of sushi and we all loved the food. The waitress was attentive, friendly and got all our orders correct. Amazing! Not to mention the lemon drop martini---OMG, you gotta go there and try one of everything!!!

Reviewed 31 July 2013

Decided to have a light lunch yesterday with a co-worker but wasn't in the modd for salad so we decided to go to Bojangles for sushi. I hadn't been there in a few years, and honestly this place was off my radar completely. We were sat immediately and ordered 4 rolls between the 2 of us. They came out quickly and were displayed beautifully. The Cajun Roll and the Super Crunchy Roll were excellent, the Dynamite Roll was just so-so. Service was great and I will be back.

Reviewed 10 July 2013

sushi was average if not poor, the bartender was inattentive.
The last time I was there, the resturant was full, lots of energy, good food, good service. All has changed. Too bad

Reviewed 4 June 2013

Stopped in to Bojangles for the first time as I was passing through New Iberia. I sat at the bar to order lunch and the bartender, Julie, was very friendly and attentive. I took her suggestion of the lunch combo special. The Bojangles Shrimp was great, comparable to bang bang shrimp, as were the grilled veggies. The owner, Darrin, also stopped by and was very friendly. I would definitely try this place again and next time will go for the sushi...